« Back to All Topics
Who wants to have a war aginst Pharoh clan?
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
If you want a war against pharohs clan post here that you want to. 
I think you need to tell us what Pharaoh clan is and why you want a war with them.
I am in pharohs clan and I want a war against some other clan. 
BFG lost the first war. So BFG isn't good as they look. Pharohs clan won!!!
BFG won , i beat u and DEF JAM with 20-4 in a 2 on 1 match and we agreed after u got 10 deaths u would leave , and u stayed after i killed u 14 times , even DEF JAM knows i won , u need to learn to play tanx before you try clan wars let alone have a clan , u dont even know about the score keeper at the upper right hand corner of the screen:|
Don't listen to him hes tring to defend his clans title.
:| ok , im gonna give u some tips about tanx .... when ur in an op , look at the upper right hand corner of your screen there will be a box with the nicks of the people in , and some numbers next to them , them numbers next to them is their score , when i played u guys it was 

BFG Resurrection 24/5
DEF JAM 2/10
coz60000  3/14

the numbers on the left side of the " / " are the person's kills , and on the right side its their deaths . so i obviously won because we agreed when u got 10 deaths u were out, ask DEF JAM he can admit i won , but u , ur just ..... and it wasnt even a fair match , it was 2 on 1 and i won;)

and wat r u talkin about title , there are no titles here:|
o and i almost forgot the BFG clan wont bother with the paroh clan since their leader isnt a good sport about losing.
You lost BFG!!! JUST ADMIT IT!!!
honestly cor, u think u can beat bfg? by the way, wars consist of more than one player.  2 players (less than 100) beat a 2 star star?  HIGHLY doubt it.  next time, schedule ur wars.  o and also, u must send other people to our site (
http://bfgforums.proboards39.com/)
 to request a war due to i banned ur ip adress from it.  we dont want u to post ur nonsense asking if we could team with you.  again, if u want a war, send one of ur other players.  ALL WARS I MUST B AWARE OF.  think twice about ling.  Wars r at least 2v2's usually 3v3's, not 2v1's.  
~andddlay~
Hey andddalay, I think you won't have to worry about cor627 anymore. Today he said he wanted to join my FISH clan, except he doesn't know how to make a new nickname, email, etc. Can you tell him how andddalay? Outline it carefully for him. 
We did. Also we have been raising the power in our shots.
I have like 25 email addresses. 
Now you lost BFG just admit it. You lost. It was a 2 on 1 war. And also you weren't notified because of one of your BFG crew.
like i said , i won (easily) and u just cant admit it , ask Def Jam HE can take it , and like i also said , the BFG clan will not waste anymore time on paroh clan, and there will be no chance of you becoming allies or joining BFG. 
cor6271000,

The Şŋΐρέ team challenges you to a fight.

Me, Myself, and I will take yoy and your team on.

Just name a date and a place.

Snipe B-)

Ill be sure to take a SS when this ones over
 ;)
Pharohs clan:16 deaths
Snipe:17 deaths
Snipe lost.

>>>0NE guy  fights a CLAN,,and you call that a victory.<<<

LMFAO.

LMFAO one man vs a whole clan.. and that is suppose to be a war. if u wanna start a war u gotta make statements that ur going to war with a clan or something and make it official and keep up to date the scores and how long the war duration will be. then after the war total up score etc and c which clan is the better one:). 
If you keep making these lies about beating people ... no ones is gonna take you serious
Hmm thats not how I remember the fight going.....

(I used a 16 color BIT map so you can read easier and load faster)

[img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/TrA_Guru/bdf276d1.bmp
]

Looks Like 15/5 Snipe.

Although according to him he got 2 points for each kill and I had a 5 point penalty for using an energy even though I was never more than 10 paces from the mountian.

O well whatever floats your boat cor6271000.

Snipe
 :)
lol , how come i didnt think of taking a screen shot :( o well one screen shot is enough to prove that cor60000 has a 
BIG
 imagination
SRY ALL but remember cor is a 10 year old muppet :D couldnt beat himself up ;)

Hey cor627, do you wanna team up with FISH clan (form an alliance). Confederate in L2Y clan declared war on both of our clan. 
You made that from paint. Liar andone could make taht from paint evena  pro at using the paint program. Sure Fish I want to be a ally with you.
Fish we will be happy to be a ally with you.
Phraohs clan will be remembered for their braveness and power. We are famous for defeating BFG and Snipe. And before I was registered the director won 49 wars. The director didn't want people to know about Pharohs clan until the time was right. Right for him that is.
Ok, cor. What are you talking about the paint?
Oh, BFG, is you are truly as good as you say, i bet you can't beat NBK can you (who are our allies, too). Admit it, thats someone that you can NEVER beat. Their good players outnumber youre's at least 5:1. 
hehehe;\, yes we can , me and andddlay can beat nbk's best players.i dont like nbk , except for NBK Commander , GQ , Yorky ,  Disasta , Hitman , Jimalee , Emortal and Samantha those few are cool but the rest ......
I myself used to be an NBK thats why I'm friends with some , but i quit when lots of the new nbks began double teaming and things like that. and i find it hard to belive that you are allies with them , i dont think commander would do that ....

Razgriz - ŅβĶ βΣŖŞΣŖĶ ₣ŨŖỸ

[img=
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/the_razgriz/GhostGuy2.bmp
]

Well actually cor627 joined the alliance with NBK, and since our clan is allied with Pharoah, i guess we're indirectly NBK's ally. I thought you'd be enemies with NBK for leaving, since in their constitution it says wage war against all clans not allied with them, or something like that. 
notice it also says for the new nbk's , im not a new NBK i was with nbk for almost a year and im good friends with the leaders , i used to be 3rd in command of nbk but that was around the time all the stuff started happening that made me quit

Razgriz - ŅβĶ βΣŖŞΣŖĶ ₣ŨŖỸ
;)

[img=
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/the_razgriz/GhostGuy2.bmp
]

most of the new NBK people started banking and double teaming people and i got tired of that , so i went on my own. i didnt want to but i got tired of everyone callin me a banker just because i was in nbk , when i went on my own , i did even better than when i was in the clan i used to be ashamed of people knowing i was ŅβĶ βΣŖŞΣŖĶ ₣ŨŖỸ , but now i dont care :D