« Back to All Topics
im still laughing...
Posted in 
Tanx
im still laughing...
Posted in 
Tanx
im still laughing...
ok the strangest thing just happened to me.  everyone know nbk general? well hes got 590 points currently, and i asked him to duel.  he then said he lagged a lot, and didnt join my op.  so, i said since ive never seen him before, he must have banked those points so fast.  therefore, he responded to this (AND IM NOT JOKING AT ALL): "i bet u banked your points too."  lol.  im sorry that was funny.  first of all, i dont bank and u all know that.  second, notice the word "TOO."  That means, he just said he banked.  haha
~andddlay~
ic..................................................................................................................................ic.....................................
How did you know he banked before he typed the message to you?
no one could get that high so fast without me playing them once.  thats how i knew.
He could have played other good players like Ragriz and Militant Raw, couldn't he? I mean, if you was really banking, then who would be playing against? How much difference in scores is considered banking?

P.S. You never really answered my question about how you got 5 stars while you said that you have to be more the 700 to be a 4 star. 
Also, you said that when you started playing there were many good players, and that there are many left today. How good were they. Were they like 700 or 800+?
5 stars is give n teh the highest ranked officer ..

Banking isn't the difference in points; it's when one player 
gives
 another player points without effort in attepting to win..
highest ranking gets 5 stars, and yet i agree with Andddlay, NBK_General did bank, i saw him from major to 2 stars in 5 hours 1 day

yes first place recieves 5 star.  second just goes with the rating system.
andddlay, are you still on computer, i need to ask you something :'(
Ok, so theoretically a four star would have a higher rating than andddalay. So if andddalay got like 750 and another person got 710, then that person would get 4 stars? How many points would you have to have to be a permanent five star (800+)?
yo andddlay NBK_general is the one and only banker....NBK_DiStAmAsTa
he'll get caught sometime.  theres no such thing as a permanent 5 star...first place subscriber gets it, not matter what points that person has.  sooner or later, ur points will go down (for me i loose 4 points every day automatically), so there cant b a permanent 5 star.  i would rather give my 5 star to some respectable player and one that does not bank or anything.
~andddlay~
So andddalay, are you saying you jumped from a three star to a five star (since four star is 700+)? When were you a three star?
well technically im a 3 star every day...cuz once i loose the 4 points (like i said b4...i loose 4 points every day automatically), my badge goes down to a 3 star until i fight 1 rated operation.  i havnt lost 1st place for a very long time...and i dont wana loose it to this gsr guy cuz i hear hes really easy.  i never see him and yet he is a 3 star...if u ever see him, or if u know if there is a gsr site, please give it to me so i can notify him about my request.  thanks
~andddlay~
I love to see you drain his points down the hill. 
just out of curiosity guys but, does d vader stalk the forums? hes creeping me out. posting in every topic.... (shivers!!!!)
I agree andddlay , nbkgeneral is a banker , and like elf0 said , i noticed that in 1 day he got from a captain to a 2 star. the sad thing is when i challenge nbkgeneral he always wants to play unrated , and he calls 
ME
 a coward because i want to play 
RATED
:|

Razgriz

[img=
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/the_razgriz/GhostGuy2.bmp
]
Well NBK General is just weird.
yeah man... Razzy!!!!! (I invented the dam word "RAZZY") :@:@:@:@ RAZZZZZYYYYYY BOYYYYYY 1on1 rated :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p lmao i gotta stop getting too obssessed... :|
yes , please stop :| its not normal :|
hi guys, its me NBK_GENERAL (4 years later) yeah i used to bank kinda, just sit in mars, knowing the low people would join lol, but thinking of it, it was a silly thing to do, it proves nothing, i actualy got to 834 once, while primevil had 800 also :|
i am proud to said and im not ashamed of this!!! that i was always a +350 Major...till this day i've never bank :| well maybe like 3 times ;\...but i regret it cuzz banking to rank u don't belong is just wrong. Why not just play fair and stay with rank u deserved, at least u can back it up. Unless you got skills of Sam or Tornado that go ahead and bank, at least u can back it up :o