improvements ??
Posted in 
Tanx
improvements ??
Posted in 
Tanx
improvements ??
Hey everyone.

I was thinking, and having read some of the posts in this forum, i saw a suggestion from andddlay that i thought was really good :D

His idea was to have like a flats area, with just a few "lumps n bumps"

I thought maybe this area could replace snow, and not have power or energy, makin it a truly level playing area for all, so it would be totally dependant on your own skill as to how well you do  :D

Please make any SENSIBLE comments, or post your own ideas, and if a mod should read this - do we send stuff like this to flyordie or do mods pass on good thoughts ??

Thankyou for reading  :D  :D  :D
TrA_Prince...I am wondering, are you planning to make a new tanx, or new battlefields? Because if its battlefields,then thats great! I think we should have little trees around the place, that burn up and turn to ashes when ppl shoot them! Or have new gameplay, like CTF(capture the flag) and deathmatch...where ppl have to stay alive the longest. Oh,and maybe a more capacity of players...i mean just 6 ppl...it should go to 10; be able to say how many you want too. Well,here are some ideas...might help you out a little!:)
I agree BEG_Raider. There should be more obstacles and weapons. The trees are a good idea. I was also thinking the number of people in an op. should be expanded to like 50 or 60, so we can have tank armies and war instead of just small teams. They should make fortresses or buildings like that. 

P.S. I have a question for Prince. Do you mean less powerups in general or just for shields and power?
lol Fish...huge armies would be good,but i dont think the server could hold 50 ppl in 1 small area.
What are you talking about? Room 1 can hold more than 100 people at a time. Instead of tournaments, we can have huge army battles. Why not?
I like the idea of all flat land with no energies or powerups.

An OP holding 50 or more Tanx would be an issue .. you seen how small the land is ? :p
lol :D no im not on about changing the whole concept of tanx, just MAYBE removing 1 hardly used room and replace it with a more player orientated map  - with NO powerups and NO energy,,  this is how 1 v 1 are done anyhow, and if you play good players like andddlay, deer, GQ, they play flats only NO HILLS, but not many are able to do this without cheating, if there were no hills ;)
Well they could make the maps larger, couldn't they?
Hello guys, i'm new to this. 
How about an adults only tanx room.
This could be a room where the restrictions could be a little more relaxed
That wouldn't really be feasible because people would just lie about their age.
there are ways to varify age.
I'm sure fly or die is aware of that.

Sometimes an improvement isnt one. I think the bigest improvement would be getting rid of lag, it would make the game flow better and be more injoyable. Plus ppl that are bankers or high rated ppl that lose a fight cant blame lag for it.

I would like to see a few new ops and a few new options for customizing ops more, such as:

Option that weapons will lock out on hills.
Ops where there are no grenades or either of other weapons
No power/ ENERGY
1 on 1 opton when score is reached loser is ejected from room. Ever lock an op let someone in and cant get tmen out?

If the game gets changed too much it will be a different game.

Oh I work alot and never played in a full tournamant yet why not have more subed tourneys. There doesent have to be a reward for every tourney just more would be better.
There are 3 rooms that I never seen even close to being half full, why not have a tourney room?

US_Marine (Banker Hater)

I think the ratings should be reset at the end of every month. Maybe then people would be less concerned with points and just play for fun.

quote from FISH GOLDFISH 

>I was also thinking the number of people in an op. >should be expanded to like 50 or 60, so we can have >tank armies and war instead of just small teams

I can`t imagine having 50-60 people in 1 op. The lag is bad enough with 6 in. With 50-60 the game would be very slow...one person moves 1 square, then the other person moves 1 square, maybe by the end of a few hours you`d be in a position to shoot. 

if that would create lag...then there should be a huge battlefield. Big enough to have fun in!
Quote from BFG_Raider:

>if that would create lag...then there should be a huge >battlefield. Big enough to have fun in!

A bigger battlefield with buildings to use as cover would be good, but there would still be lag because you`ve got so many people playing on the same level. FOD would have to make huge updates to the game and unfortunately I don`t think they make enough money from it for that to happen. Would certainly be fun though if they did.