« Back to All Topics
LAG
Posted in 
Tanx
LAG
Posted in 
Tanx
LAG
I used to be addicted to this game about 2 years ago. I was pretty good player :)
I/ve quited because of lag... 
thought that it would get better but... no. 
Two years later, i find the same problem. some times, even with the lowest possible resolution the tanx freezes 
Its a shame, because this is a excelent game and some other gamers will surely quit because of this.

Ps. y... i dont want to be a sub, i just come here few times a week
Hey guys what does "LMAO" mean?
LMAO is Laughin My A** Off

nd about the lag, it will never get better
Stop whineing and face up to the lag like a man.
and thats an order.
I wonder what Ratspollen will do when his computer freezes and he loses dozens of points. cry, cry.
 A fast computer and internet connection + add blocker will eliminate most of the lag. You`ll still get some but at least everyone else will get it as well 
Don't you have to subscribe to get no ads and fast connection? You still have to pay for the services. 
Quote from FISHGOLDFISH:

>Don't you have to subscribe to get no ads and fast >connection? You still have to pay for the services.

I`ve tried this game on a friends computer and they have a faster internet connection and a  more updated pc than I have and I didn`t suffer from any lag. You don`t need to subscribe to block the ads. I don`t know whether the game runs even faster being subscribed as I have never tried it. 
Fast computer...I only have 1.5 gz, 80 gb disk,512 ram, cable T1 internet, speed over 6K..LAG is present always, if more than 3 playersin battle, more slow than a "tar serum"
Maybe the problem lies on FOD server, at what time of day you tried ur test, late at night..a dream, early morgning, sweet experience..peak mid afternoon and mid evening a miserable experience. Have you noticed how easy the lobby room flows, theres ur answer..invasive ads, have u ever checked the 100s of cookies at the end of session...check and ask ADS are the culprits
Fast computer...I only have 1.5 gz, 80 gb disk,512 ram, cable T1 internet, speed over 6K..LAG is present always, if more than 3 playersin battle, more slow than a "tar serum"
Maybe the problem lies on FOD server, at what time of day you tried ur test, late at night..a dream, early morgning, sweet experience..peak mid afternoon and mid evening a miserable experience. Have you noticed how easy the lobby room flows, theres ur answer..invasive ads, have u ever checked the 100s of cookies at the end of session...check and ask ADS are the culprits
 Quote from PEPEBOLAS:

>Fast computer...I only have 1.5 gz, 80 gb disk,512 ram, cable T1 internet, speed over 6K..LAG is present always, if more than 3 playersin battle, more slow than a "tar serum"
>Maybe the problem lies on FOD server, at what time of day you tried ur test, late at night..a dream, early morgning, sweet experience..peak mid afternoon and mid evening a miserable experience. Have you >noticed how easy the lobby room flows, theres ur answer..invasive ads, have u ever checked the 100s of >cookies at the end of session...check and ask ADS are the culprits

I tried it at a time when I`ve played the game on my own computer and there was probably about 70-80 people in the room. I`m sure those who pay to not have the ads get an even faster game but I didn`t have the kind of lag I was used to i.e the game didn`t freeze up.
I don`t think it was a dream ;) 
The lobby flows freely but there isn`t the level of graphics involved that is present in the actual game. 
I have come on as a private once and the game was absolutely flying along. That lasted about 10 mins and then it reverted back to type. If only the game was like that brief spell all the time...now I really am dreaming
[img=
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/sleep/1.gif
] 
Man i know what you mean. the lag time can kill you or it can help you out alot.  Hey did anyone notice that when you don't set a path with control or early terminate you destination the game really speeds up???
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti