« Back to All Topics
site not right with the change
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
is there any chance of site going bck how it use to be  i dont like new change it mess if up u dont no who u r playing no more it unfair on lot of player who have to work hard for there points and when a player that a black or pink ball comes along as a red it real unfair 
I worked hard for my blue and now cant get it back.
Change it back please
i agree with this guy i played ppl and been ripped off becoz u dont no who ur playing and it unfair becoz i play fair for my points and work hard to get them 
yes i agree who r we playing now
I AGREE WIV THESE PLAYERS PLZ CHANGE IT BACK BECOZ I WAS ON 399 AND I PLAY A ~0 AND THEY KICKED MY BU BECOZ THEY WEWRENT RED I GOT TOLD THEY WHERE PINK AND ITS MUCKED UP THE RATING SYSTEM SO BAD SO IF YPU WOULDNT MIND CHANGING IT BCK TO ITS NORMAL WAY THAT WOULD BE GREAT BECOZ EVERY ONE DOESNT NO WHO THEY ARE PLAYING NO MORE AND NO 1 IS THERE TRUE RATING
Please Change it back its to hard on pro for me! Plus i think evry 1 does a lot betta on the little table so change it back thx... Paul
Points; they're not real. They are imaginary little numbers.
OP has said in previous posts that they will open up the chance to exchange points from Lite to Pro in a few days.

Patience my lad, it's only a game.

I thang'ew
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
I dont like the change much.Firstly since the change several people includeing myself are haveing problems with the ponts.The points changes in players info but not in room.Only way you can do it is by logging out then logging back into the games.

Also i wish Flyordie had told people about this change before doing it .That way they would fill more involved in the site.No one likes change at the best of time,but not being told whats going on in the first place only causes confusion.

The other thing was before this happend there was 8 normal tables you could use including unrated ,now there only 3.I think 3 rooms is enough for pro.

If your not happy with the change in flyordie only way i can see that things would go back,is by adding to this topic and showing how you all realy feal.

Thanks for all your support .

Scanner_man  Flyordie Moderator.
Jamez as always brings some logic into the topic;)

ppl just quit moaning...;\
i dont understand what ur prob exactly is,but as every start this one is also a bit difficult.
just be patient and sooner or later everything will be back to normal...

PS:what i dont understand is that while every1 is complaining the 3-4 top pro rooms are full...
Yep,dont like this change ,too
Nah, Logic suggests that the ratings should have changed with the rooms. Jamez is just helping to justify a decision based on poor logic.
also dont like very much:pwant my ratin g back:(
hi m8 how did u do ur name like that plz could u plz email me on girls_mad16"hotmail.conm and tell me thx 
i odnt like thew change either becoz i am losing so many points and cant u just put it bk the way it was and do something better and tell every 1 next time by emailing them telling thmw the updates to the site
How are you losing points? No game has changed at all so your skill level in each should still be the same. This is just a sorry excuse because you are too lazy to scroll down and find the Light rooms.
i agree with scanner_man totally 100%, hes right, nobody is pleased at all with this change, James is the only one thats seems to like this,, rumors going around in lobby that they will no longer subscribe:o this may be a big upset to flyordie,,, if it were my site, id keep everything back to normal, hence the complaints in forum,, its the only right thing to do,, when i see ratings all back to normal and tables like it was,, i`ll gladly subscribe...PS. pls a 3 day bann on loud mouths isnt enough they just come back.. and y so leaniant on the same people that pay??? hmmmm;) very terrible judgement, they still get to play, now is that fair??,, for the same penealty?? i dont think so,, any 1 welcome to reply ti this message,, i`d like to see the turn out:d
As a generalisation, people do not like change. Be it an online snooker game or McDonalds chicken nuggets!

People like routines; weekdays, weekends are all part of a routine.

It is enevitable that when a change is made, it will upset people. It's impossible not to. However, people will (and have) adapted to change.

I have talked to many players who did not like the change to start with (me included to a certain extent!) but then have found out, over time, that they actually like the change.

Of course there will be people who will NEVER get used to the change, but for the majority - they will.

All changes go through a "intermediate" stage. We are just going through ours. :)
[img=
]
Added note:

At the time of writing this there are 
 players in Snooker and just 
 players in the Lite rooms.

If people dislike the change so much why are they playing on the big tables?
[img=
]
1st of all,, compare apples with apples,, and 2ndly you did not answer back on the fairness to subscriber and non subscribers peanalty`s, (for the same peanalty) i get a 3 day bann and subscribers get a boxx hmmmm and because the subscribe there leaniant hmmm,, y`s that???
,, and most of all,, people would like their ratings back, i noticed it has been closed??? what about people who havent played in a while?? is 1 week enough and fair enough for others who missed the 1 week change???? pls,, be a little more considerate than that for the otheres;) 

Yes i totally agree with ridgid,i was thinkin of subscribing until the changes,put it back to normal plz :)ty
My response was not directed to your comment about banishments. That needs to go onto a different thread.
[img=
]