« Back to All Topics
Leave OP and His Changes Alone
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I think it's great what he's done. This is a stunt to promote Snooker PRO and make it popular. I think that if it doesn't go well he will change it back.

As for rating changes, he said he could possibly re-open the thread Monday to avoid it from getting flooded. 

If you read the terms it's says that they can change the game whenever they want .. I know for a fact everyone who signed up agreed to it ?:|

Besides, Look at room one. It's full already .. I think his plan is working ;)
but with all changes there are faults. 

-League rooms will have to either use a crowded room or change to Snooker Pro

-Crown in PRO would be almost impossible to catch
i think, most people here dont want to insult the op or something (btw, i like this game a lot and am, indeed, thankful for the opportunity to play it without having to pay for it - TY VM!), but on the other hand, as u said, this might only be a trial, and people just point out the errors... ;)
The thread for changes should not be closed - it shouldn't have been open in the first place. The ratings earnt from the games should not have been swapped, as they no longer represent anything. Ok so they have been and it's time to move on... subscribers should be given first priority for swapping back, as they pay to play this game.