« Back to All Topics
sticking game
Posted in 
Technical
sticking game
Posted in 
Technical
sticking game
during nearly every game of pool, the game freezes and then chucks me out the game and i have to reconnect to the fly server...whats going on with this? only i am losing a lot of points and it just wont do!!!

apparently a lot of ppl are having this problem so clearly the problem lies with your server...when will this be fixed as i would like to continue using fly to shoot some pool but these server issues are real annoying!!
seen alot of people post like this recently and not one reply from flyordie...personally i think there on vacation :) or have been for the last year or two.
i am soooo glad to see such a vast amt of replies from fod on their problem...i have spoken to many ppl in the pool rooms who are also having this issue so the problem lies with you flyordie not us players...

i was considering re-subscribing to the site but seeing as you cannot be bothered to offer any solutions to our problems, why should we give you money?!

and i think it is such bad business if you cannot be bothered to reply....i thought that is why they had mods...must be my blonde moment and they are in fact there to do nothing!