« Back to All Topics
Noobs
Posted in 
Tanx
Noobs
Posted in 
Tanx
Noobs
I'm sick of all these noob bankers on here (most of UpR) and (UAG). Whenever they get owned, they go off trash talking people saying they are better than the person who just owned them. I'm sick of owning all you UAG's and some UpR's, and after I own you, you start calling me a noob. And the other half wont even play people because when they get owned, they will lose their points. And I know im definatly not the only one who this has happened to. So please, if any of you UAG's UpR wanna fight me my rules, then dont go crying to others when I own you. Thanks.
Master, i totally agree. I have seen you beat many "so called pros". You state the rules of the duel, 2 or 3 times before the duel. Why do they have go to the lobby and talk mess about "the rules", when they agreed to them? UAg and UpR are some of the worst about it..........The way i see it is...there just mad and embarrassed that they got owned...simple..Why not just say..gg.. or give the other player his proper respect.XC Clan are strong players and Master deserves his respect because he has earned it...Simple...IF you get "whipped" then dont act like a 2 year old..become better..
i agree as well, even tho im not the best dueler with my 3-10 record, i still dont go bragging about how 'this guy was a newb that guy was so newbie to beat me' blah blah blah i say 'gg...next duel might be more challenging' or somethin like that. y cause im not a sore loser and the next duel might be even more evenly matched maybe. Therefore in XC MASTERs case, my guess would be just dont duel 'em again after u beaten them...or there is the mute button
HAHaahAhaH that sounds funny...

I don't need to say nothing to you XC...I just agree with what you said: "I'm sick of owning all you UAG's and 
some
 U.p.R's"

I belive that "some U.p.Rs" are less than 50% of the total of the U.p.R players (evidently)

I'm also sick of own you....but no1 needs to know it
hahaha

cya ;)

I don't need to say nothing to you XC...I just agree with what you said: "I'm sick of owning all you UAG's and 
some
 U.p.R's"

I belive that "some U.p.Rs" are less than 50% of the total of the U.p.R players (evidently)

hahaha

cya ;)

some
 U.p.R's"

hahaha

cya ;)
Fine, ill say all UpR's. And Mass, youre a wimp. I challenged you multiple times everytime you log on. You always have some lame excuse. Anytime you wanna get owned, come see me.
dam i argee 
EVERYONE WITH A HIGH RANK
 is always banging on about their the best and how they destroyed everyone....then some noob says "can i duel you" then they go nuts chickening out (though some pros aint like that)   and my duelling pretty crap

4/10 TermintorAztec
4/10 TANK_MASTER
6/10 or 4/10 cant remmber to andddlay
well TANK_MASTER and TerminatorAzteca r pretty good at not bankin, as for andddlay i dunno cause i never saw him in action
XC-MASTER, i'm not praticing tanx currently...it means i'm not ready to play someone. I belive i'm just playing 20% of all my skillz.

Don't cry anymore. I'll come back to tanx in July. If you don't want to be defeated easily, I recommend you train everyday.

No one beats MASSACRE (ask someone who had playied me) hAHAahAHA

cya ;) ;)
i tottally agree they try  to brag bout stuff a lot 
lol i was reading this just now and i started reading and i was thinkin about postin here...then i see i wrote something, then i looked at the date.  dude y'd u bring this post back up? :-P