« Back to All Topics
DAT TIGER, KWAIT AND KIRBY TKS.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
THIS FRIDAY I REALLY HAD A LIFETIME CHANCE OF PLAYING WITH SEVERAL FIGHTERS, DAT TIGER, KWAIT AND KIRBY, AND OTHERS, PARDON ME IF I DONT REMEMBER THEIR NAMES...THE POINT IS THAT ALL THESE EXCEPTIONAL FIGHTERS SHARED A GOOD CHUNK OF TIME WITH US, NEWBIES, AND BEHAVE LIKE PROS. AND WITH RESPECT, EVEN WHEN KILLED..NO HARSH OR OFFENSIVE COMMENTS, JUST KEPT FIGHTING AND IN A SENSE, TEACHING US HOW TO FIGHT... THEY REALLY FIGHT TOUGH..IT WAS A LESSON I WILL NEVER FORGET..I DONT KNOW THEM PERSONALLY BUT THEY HAVE A FRIEND HERE...GOOD EXAMPLE TO THE TANX FAMILY. HOPE OTHERS WILL FOLLOW THEIR NICE BEHAVIOR.
>>> IT WAS A LESSON I WILL NEVER FORGET

>>> PARDON ME IF I DONT REMEMBER THEIR NAMES...

lol you already forgotten most of it
well im poud to see that well put  thank you  buddy dat<><>
really barney uve been saying that a long time
MAYBE I SAID SAME OTHER TIME, I LEARNED TO APPRECIATE HUMAN QUALITY, AS WE SAY HERE IN MY COUNTRY,..DECENCY AND GOOD MANNERS ARE NOT WEAKNESS...THEY SHOW STRENGHT..ONLY THE COWARDS RESOURCE TO INSULT AND JOKE ABOUT OTHERS...MAYBE I AM OLD FASHIONED, BUT WILL CALL OUT LOUD THE NAMES OF TANX FELLOWS WHO I CONSIDER HONORABLE AND RESPECTFULL...LIKE THE MANY I MENTIONED BEFORE AND WILL MENTION WHENEVER I FEEL...THEY HAVE TO BE RECOGNIZED NOT ONLY BY THEIR SKILLS OF BATTLE, BUT BY THE HUMAN INTERACTIVITY THAT COUNTS MORE TO THE ONES THAT USE THEIR BRAINS TO THINK AND BEING COGNITIVES THAN THE ATTITUDES OF THE MACHOMANS..
Geez dude, maybe next time you post it wont be in caps. Caps respresents yelling, and that I think you are not doing...
and caps tend to make me get bored aftar reading 2 sentences and i keep losing the spot were im reading.
>>> I LEARNED TO APPRECIATE HUMAN QUALITY

OMG!!! how old are you if your 14.....your saying it took you 14 years!!! to appreciate human quality!! and when you did it was on flyordie PMSL!!!!!!! thats ridiculous i mean you dont even know these guys face to face.:p
He met an honest person on FOD..point me to where he was cause other than for a few i know of its mostly bankers, liars and smart mouthed kids. It is amusing to watch them get lil presents from time to time from FOD though... Whats this black dot guys...***silence*** can anyone hear me....... Well anyway have a great day every1...oh and hellmelt u spammer lol im just jokin.
hmmm hellmelt, i believe barneyfrog to be quite a bit older than 14, and also from brazil, or some such place, and he comes to tanx to play gg, without insults or being teamed - and when you meet people who play a similar way, it is enjoyable, and that is the point barney is making i think.
I belong to a clan, but even so the best games i have are when NO teaming is being done   :D
lol i have just seen another post ---   and BARNEYFROG  is 65 years old and from Puerto Rico   :D
nice!!! and what was the point of that? lol
jeez some muppet u are hellmelt ---------   read your own posts, and you will see , mine was in reply to yours, not just spam as you seem to do.
I battle Dat Tiger a pretty good bit...we seem to like the same ops.  Good player and a good sport.  I'll help a newbie now and then...I tell them to "keep moving...sitting still is a sitting duck"! HA!

...and I am considered a "geezer", though not anywhere near 65...