« Back to All Topics
IF U WISH ME TO BE A MOD VERSION 2 ( look at my views b4 u judge me)
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General

AS PEEPS CAN BE SO RUDE AS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND CRITACISE ME ABOUT ME WANTING THE POWER AS TO BE A MOD!
AS IS CLEARLY STATED THAT I DO NOT...

so i am making the same post again to which if u peeps can read will reply to correctly...

bishi sorry about this and u may delete the other version of this (Y) thanx alot...

I dont particulalry want to be a mod as it comes with unpaid responsabilities but at the same time i know that many peeps swear alot... and i cant stand it.

As long as theres always a mod around id be happier and to be honest its getting that way now stream is around more often..

(Also i dont think its about power at all) i mean yea they have red writting but they expect the same (nice behaviour) from everyone no exceptions..

If i was a mod i wuld be fiar but most peeps respect me anyways so i hope i dont have to be one...

(i give my word on it)

but if u think i wuld be a good mod pls post ur views...

otherwise dont bother (quake) pls say why u think what u do aswell

peace to all and ((((((((be nice))))))) 

SESSIS WHERE DO WE POST TO SAY U WOULD TOTALLY SUK AS A MOD UR BUDDY QUAKE
Now that's what I call a good buddy... :D

canTANKerous
(Has Red Writing)
read most entitiled "i want to be a mod" ( i think ) basically saying shut up about being mods ;) 

ta vm

- SP - 
A good mod? Noooo.. SESSIS would make a great mod!!GOOD LUCK TO YOU... Respectfully, TARA 
Sessis, I do not know you yet, so I can not say whether you would make a good MOD or not, however aren't you talken to the wrong people if you want to become one...

No offence or anything given...just friendly question.
 ;)

† Je§TeR £
so sessis you kinda want to be a mod but its ok if ur not cause it will be the same no matter what. is that what your saying. BTW tara uhhhh......ok
Whoever you may be 
Starscreen
, do us all a favour and stop dredging up dead topics unless you have a valid reason for doing so. Consider this a friendly warning, next time I might not be so lenient.
You wish to be a mod? Have the 
POWER
! Hum!!
Being a moderator is not a job of power,
 but a duty to protect the rights of all players
BISHI DONT QUACKING DELETE THIS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sundown isnt in it for the power...i never see you do anythin sundown...u hardly moderate or play so u must be in it for the glory....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or why wud u give a girl JEN 1HOUR BAN and for the same offence give a BOY 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!! come on i want a reply!!!?!?!?!?

OUTRAGED DARK RAIDER
I'm back from me hols, and it looks like nothing has changed... *sighs*

Why this topic was dredged up I'll never know: it started off reasonable, and has been hijacked for a 'rant about the mod's'. So before this turns into a flaming match...

Locked.