Tanx
PIONTS
Posted in 
Tanx
PIONTS
say how do u get like 200 pinots
aticence and hard work. also dont BANK
join the club winner im stuck in the 100 - 150 zone
I EDITED TITTLE...I AM 100, I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT ALL,  GOING BACK AND FORTH...HOPE SOMEDAY OBTAIN EXPERIENCE ENOUGH TO FIGHT SO MANY GOOD PLAYERS ON TANX, AND BE ABLE TO SCORE A COUPLE OF WINS.
im at 350-420 zone :p so BOOYA! Gotta work hard...(and try not to kill too many noobs ;))
i try, but its not my fault that they come in the ops lol that are -500
lol, also this is off topic but i dont want to make a whole new post... I'm not sure if im coming back to tanx. I havnt been on in about 2 weeks now
Do you know how to make a password or limit a operation to a number of people?
:d  just keep playing - points will come -----  eventually lol, 

also to password protect an op and limit number allowed in, you have to be subscribed, and then you can make the ops how you want them, including desert, mars and snow ops.     you see the options when you click start new op   :D

Not really sure what pionts are.
lol , Rancid where ya been, i havent seen you in a long time...

Razgriz

[img=
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/the_razgriz/GhostGuy2.bmp
]

yum peanut butter...i like peanut butter lol
Um what is the site called again ive been of for years
that might explain the 2 years between posts..:)
So how do you get to 200 points ?  You can get good and do it with honor on your own with good skills and a good pc.    For others they will team, get points from their friends, become a loathed banker. Do`nt become one of them,  no honor there.  You can expect to get teamed.  Clans do it, that`s what they are all about and is acceptable by FOD. They do not have to be clan members for you to get teamed, can be any 2 niks or more sometimes.  Important to watch for tankers who do not kill each other.
  Someone with a lower score than you who plays real good  most likely is. That is a banker. A banker can also have high points too.