« Back to All Topics
best female in flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
best female in flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
best female in flyordie
in my opinion the best female Vanilla Fudge :)
mattina her name is i saw her loadsa times
sez shes had 950 points b4 so she must b good ;)

other names...YummyDotCom, Rocket etc

noooo dont open this up here billards forum open it in offtopic cos people from tanx-billards-chess all go in there 
Ok lemme see lol:

Streamline, I played against her wid an old nick of mine last year,forgot wich 1 but yea, she beat me i tink 2-0 im not sure. So yea, she my daddy for now. But she's old and flukey! lolol ok Im a gonna get banned for sayin that oops lol. Burp! 

Amiliee, well played her many times, we even i tink, not sure but yeah sumthin like 1253 - 1249 or sumthin of dat nature yea. U don't give up do ya madameski? She doesn't go away! Comes right after ya like a kitten on crack lolol. Oups! --> that's french for Oops!

Luna? Neva played da Lunameister coz to her.... Life Is A Duty but we all no dat girls jus wanna have fun! lolol.

Played Sunshinegirl 1nce. She kool and reserved and happy and joyful and harmless but doncha underestimate her!

Wildvixen, she kicked me a$$ and left me for dead. How could you? How could you do dis to me? Why? Why? Why? lol, but its true.

Pool Princess, seen her play, she would thrash me...i tink she has an average of like 470+ not sure. Havent seen her play for a long time tho so i dunno wot her score is now.

Sheira? I dont know her but seen her at times. All I no is dat she gives roses to every1. I'm not gonna be one of her rose victims! Me thinks she luvs gardening lol.

Ewannie? All I can say about her is, old age is a blessing! Nice friendly lady she is. She reminds me of mother teressa or sumthin lolol.

Hmm, i havent played much in a while myself so my judgement is a lil off and dont no all da girls out there. Based on da ones dat come to mind, they all very skilled and good peeps. Cheers bai bai.

Sweets is best Lady when she gets the flukey cue out ;):p
Ewwwww girls are disgusting...i like action man better
AMBER WAS, IS AND WILL BE THE BEST AND SHE'S REMEMBERED YOU NEW SKOOL DONT NO NUTTIN!

C25 LIVES ON!

Peace Up /\ A-Town Down \/

[]D [] []v[] []D
this took me a while ... i dont know many females in here ... but miss pac is prolly one of the best eight ball players i have played .. ok nvm the prolly she is ... shes been playing as long as i have and has one of the best attitudes in the game aswell :D 
Lonewolf is by far the  best  female player at FOD. She is persistant and very accurate. . shes no fluker  and plays a very fair game. Shes not only the best female  player, but  one of the longest persons to play ay FOD
I jus played against honney and she beat me very badly. She only has a 220+ rating but she definitely played like a 500+. She is so unlucky sometimes and deserves better results. I gotta give her da respect she deserves and mention her name here too, peace.

Amber was possibly the best. With LoneWolf coming in second, and the rest of the FlyOrDie moderators coming in at a respectable equal third.

** Wonders if they're in a good mood tonight? **
The Best Most acurate and by far the fairest female player on FOD  would be LoneWolf.
But thats my opinion and i'm sticking to it :p

[img=
http://lonedragondesigns.net/EG543MOD.JPG
]

Lonewolf is by far  the  best female  player  at FOD,you dont  c her  in pool  often, but if she was in  every  day  under her  lonewolf  sub she would have the  crown in  no  time. she  smokes  even the best male  players. Shes even  tought Mr. skunk a few lessons in  snooker, if anyone  knows the calabur of player  Mr. skunk is  then you  would know  just how  good she is. and also  she is, i have to  say   the most  fairest  player at  FOD,  and also  a very  good  Mod. 
LoneWolf, is the best female pool player by far, a great person and friend. Only other female, that comes close to her in gameplay is VanillaFudge :p
Hi everyone,

This is LoneWolf aka (Jadin) I've seen some very good female players here in my time and I've been here since 2001, I wouldn't say I am the best, just very lucky hehe :p

flyordie moderator 
      Jadin
I have played Jadin about a week ago. She won the best of 3. She is one of the greatest players in FOD my opinion.

When it comes to non-physical games like online pool, gender has no influence on a person's performance. This isn't exactly like football or hockey or basketball where men are physically more dominating. This is online billiards! 

It really is foolish to think that girls are weaker at  this game than boys. If people didn't think this way 
 then there wouldnt need to be a "Best Female In Flyordie" thread. Instead, a lot of the girls mentioned in this thread should be included in the "Best Players In Flyordie thread".

so far i think you have named every female player firegirl. i think theres a best female players, because female players are in the minority on this game
I would shoot a lot better, if I could get my hands on some lucky charms. :p