« Back to All Topics
ABUSIVE OF POWER HELP US FLYORDIE
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
IVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE FORUMS CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT MR BISHI RUNS THEM LIKE A COMMUNIST COUNTRY GO THRU AND READ SOME OF THEM I KNOW HES IN CHARGE HERE BUT IF HE DONT LIKE UR COLUME HE DELETES IT IF HE DONT LIKE U HE GETS U BANNED SOMETHING MUST BE DONE IT IS VERY UNFAIR THAT HE GETS AWAY WITH IT IVE SEEN AT LEAST 3 ARTICLES IN HERE WHERE BISHI WAS RUDE WITH HIS COMMENTS BACK 2 PEOPLE WHY ISNT HE BANNED OR IS THAT OK PLEASE FLY OR DIE SOME PEOPLE GOT BANNED FOR JUST SPEAKING THIER MIND IN THE FORUM ISNT THAT WHAT A FORUM IS TO SPEAK UR MIND I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS 
personally..  and this is just my opinion..  
I think he does a pretty good job...
considering a 
lot
 of the messages posted here
are personal insults against other players... 
offensive language or comments....  
or other "flaming" type messages.. of which break the forums rules..  
perhaps if some of the users who find their topics locked down....
had checked the forums moderation page first..  
their topics would still be open.. ?  just my observation....

cheers
The mods are getting rediculas here now......zztopzz expecialy.... I got booted for stating my opinion and i didnt even swear, thats not right. Then i came back and was asking them why and how they can boot people for nothing, they wouldnt answer me, and then i was booted again.. please fix this problem, i come here to have fun and play pool, not to be hasstled by the moderators....they said "arse" was in reffrence to a swear....i said "reffrence, lol, so we cant say "lmao" or "wtf" cause they are both in reffrence to swears, but they are not legitimately swear words. All I wanted was answers and they couldn't supply them to me so they booted me......kinda unfair and childish i'd say
OK, i'm getting iritated now.....i asked zztopzz why he booted me in a very kind manner, not swearing or getting loud.... he couldnt answer me so i went to play a game...he came in where i was playing and told me to watch it...and to not mouth off, which i didnt do, what exactly did i do? ......cause i'd really like to know what i'm getting booted for, this is getting extremely retarded and completely imature, it's just as bad as the people that come in there just to cause problems..... FlyOrDie admins: please chose your mods more wisely... this rant is over
I agree, some people are running this place likes it Iraq.
zzTopzz Is abusing the power of a moderator.  This is the second time I have been booted by him-she, do not know which. I was followed to the rooms I was playing pool in, and I had not said one word to zzTop.  I WOULD LIKE THIS PROBLEM HANDLED  IMMEDIATELY  so I can play pool again, and not be harrased by a moderator. I am a paying customer of fly or die and I expect to be treated as same.  I WANT YOU TO DELETE zzTopzz from the games.

i'm just thinking....if you talk the same way in the lobby as you do here ,no wonder zztopzz boots you 
he made a perfectly good point jingle balls - make sense please ;)

As for the mods Streamline and storm are very good as for some of the others they do seem to be on a bit of a power trip but ultimately FOD will suffer as we are seeing more and more.

I know of 20 people this week who have opted to turn to VP3 (virtual Pool 3).

And who can blame them...?  Better graphics, no banning for swearing (which let's be honest everyone does even mods;)) and it's free!!

regards

TRU THAT EVERY MOD IS THE SAME.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia