« Back to All Topics
Jose Mourinho
Posted in 
Off-topic
Jose Mourinho
Posted in 
Off-topic
Jose Mourinho
Did you see what he did to the Liverpool fans? It is just madness I feel he should serve at least a 5 match touchline ban. Good if a Liverpool fan slapped him one.
well, every trophy going should be his teams, for me a good manager is a manager who builds a team by looking and nurturing young players with motivation etc. prime example, moyes at everton.
for me Mourinho is a very arrogant man and i agree with you, also he as only got the team he as by spending as much money as possible. for me he isnt a great manager.
Well i have two comments on this topic

In a report in the paper today it says that Jose Mourinho did the gesture to be aimed at the press...to signal they shud shut up basically. They were criticising his team for their 2 poor performence games against Newcastle and Barcelone

Secondly Jose Mourinho is a good manager if you look at what he did at Porto last season...he took that side to European glory with minimum money and not a great squad. He has the ability to create a tight team unit as he is doing at chelsea...getting all these players to work so well when they are so different in style...and also this is hard for me to say being a Man Utd fan...ow well...only 3pnts behind by end of next match
the amount of money he as spent on players doesnt make him a good manager. as for the players, well they get paid far too much for kicking a bag of wind around.
Any manager could of done what he has done with that amount of money, Even chelsea's previous manager. No no no.. Rubbish manager and a big headed school boy for me :)
Mourinho is an arrogant selfish big headed man who isnt a good manager. the other week losing to newcastel u puts 3subs on at half time. they where only losing 1-0!! bad judgement there. bridge i think gets taking off injured so straight away ur in trouble. then goallie sent off ur totally done 9men plus 2men on pitch injured. and him and porto winning the champions league was a fix and a lot of football right now is. if u want to no i will explain when i got more time. 

^^^ all of above is true ty:)
oh yeah and him hushing liverpool fans was out of order
No way!

First of all, I'm not a Chelsea fan, I wanted Liverpool to win the Carling cup, but the Liverpool fans were taunting him all game just like any other set of fans would. The world is becoming so PC and good on him making a stand!
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
P.S I'm not commenting on his managing skills, just the specific incident hushing the Liverpool fans.
Pauloo... it's very easy to criticise managers from afar... but you try and manage a football team for a season or two. Who knows, maybe they would have lost 5-0 if Mourinho hadn't put 3 subs on at 1/2 time
And I agree totally with yo0u there Jamez ;)
Nick
drag on i see ur point of view. but i still feel he shouldnt have made 3subs only 1-0 down. chelsea i fell have to many good players. the team gets changed around a lot and 2 many players have been brought in in 2little of time.but what all happens when abromavich(dont have a clue how to spell it) leaves? it's all ver well having a billionare in charge pouring money into the club bringing in world class players. but then when he leaves most of them will go. he pays most of there wages and i dont think the club will be able to afford it if he leaves.
Personally, I'm angered at his claim he was hushing the press, not the Liverpool fans. If he did what he did he could at least defend his actions instead of making up a stupid excuse.
Abramovich has said he will always stay with the club and keep providing them with money. But surely he will get bored eventually... this whole Chelsea situation is really interesting. It will be great to see whether they turn out to be European champions or just a team with too much money and not enough to do with it.

Nick
i dont think they will win champions league barcelona will beat them and my money is on them winning the tournement.
Hey pauloo5 ;) long time no see lol :p
It was the Liverpool fans own fault. It was no worse than what happened to my hometown team in a local derby. We were taunting the keeper all game and then they score a 90th min winner against our 9 men. He turns around starts dancing and sticks 2 fingers up at us. Thats controversial, not putting your finger to your lips ffs.
hey x honna

yep has been long time since we have talked. how r u doing? still playing? u prbs not seen me coz i stoped playing start of december and now that i want to start playing again i cant which is quite a bummer but im sure i will survive.:)

nice to see u

paul
José Mourinho is a great manager the two years he was in FC Porto first year he won league , league cup and wefa cup, second year he won league and champion league, and now with chelsea he aleady won league cup and he is in first place at the moment, and juts to remind u Porto has like the less dont have any millionarie to provide the money and he still won two europeans tittles in two competing with teams with a lot more money then Porto , if this doesnt make him a great manager i dont what more he will have to do to become one.
loki it was fixed and so has a lot of football recently
Football is fixed I  agree, and I don't care if anyone disagrees either, it's just my opinion. Over recent years it is so conned.

LIVE
STRONG
How is football fixed? Gees are your teams not winning or something? Reffering decisions do go against ya but you cant always expect refs to get it right. But you dont go around saying its fixed though thats just stupid.
nope supa my time is actually winning. and football is fixed. let me expalin.

porto where never a great side and never really will be. the won the uefa cup one season then the nxt season they win the champions league in 2004. this was fixed to get more portugese people going to the games at euro 2004. potrugal didnt have that good of a support so they made porto win champs league so that more people from portugal going to games. then at the end of the season all portos good players leave. dont u think they would have liked to have stayed if they had of been a good team? it wasnt like they couldnt afford it the just won the champions league which gives u about £60million i think. all the money they got was given to the teams they beat to make up for it being fixed.
we now go to euro 2004. Greece who have never won a game in european championship or the world cup end up winning it. and who happens to be having the olympics in a few months time? Greece. Greece where no where near a good enough team to get there.
Now to probably the biggest sporting event of last year the olympics games. Iraq end up getting to the semi-finals of the football. most people never even knew Iraq played football. well anyways this was fixed because evryone is in Iraq killing people and bombing the country as being at war with them. so they though awww feel sorry for Iraq lets get them to the semi's.

This is how i feel and i cant see any1 comming up with anything to say that puts that wrong. and coz they where good enough wont put that wrong.

There is other football games that get fixed but i feel these r 3 of the biggest ones.

Kind regards Paul
sounds like a load of cod wallops to me.
jose mourinho is only seen as a good manager because of all the money he has to spend, at the end of the day, you could any manager in charge at chelsea, they will think he is good because thy can just go out and buy all of those players, you buy all those good players, put them on the pitch, and everyone thinks you are a gud manger, when simply you are not
Well said Supa & Lou,

Football isn't fixed. It's called passion and desire to win. Every level of football gets major upsets and that's why it's the best sport in the world. I play for a local team and we have played out of our skins against teams that ought to thrash us. All the examples you manage were cup games - the most passionate of all. The trouble is that people cannot adapt to change. Just because Greece were useless in the last decade doesn't mean they will always be useless. Iraq have always been one of the strongest teams in Asia and just because they were involved in war, everyone assumed they'd fail miserably. But what better way to fight back against the power nations than by beating them in football, a sport that can unite people around the world. Porto won the champions league because they had good players and a good manager. Again, people can't adapt to change. THey had some of the best players in the world such as Deco yet people wrote them off because they weren't one of the world famous teams. 

Sorry for the long post but I have a lot of 

passion
 for football.

Smack
LMFAO

>>>CHELSEA 4 - barcelona 2

Another fixed game . LOL

:p.
>>>I agree, Football is very fixed at the moment and it is doing me in big time, I hate to sayt his but football sounds better in the days I wasnt around :p It would be nice to see someone randomnly win the premiership. Myself am a Arsenal fan :p OOOO cmon you gunners... ;\.. and I don't like Chelsea or Jose but... It will make it more interesting. Because next year will be a dog fight at the bottom and top of the table, for relagation and promotion B-) I rest my case.

LIVE
STRONG 
United will be back next year..a side in transition..and its gonna be awesome..good luck.. a c milan.. u have a magnificent defence..i think you deserve the trophy this year..
and ill smoke my cigar when united win it next year lol
Euopean cup i meant. u silly chelsea supporters...do u know what a premiership title is?
Only KIDDING before someone else loses their rag... chelsea have done well this year..
Even tho im way in the Canada place, i still watch them soccer. I would root for 
ARSONAL
. However 
Chelsea
 is doing well...
My brain understand Paul,and we can say that all is buisness and maybe some footbal matches are fixed, he wrote good examples, but my heart doesn't believe it, and when i go to buy expensive tickets (like yesterday AC Milan-Manchester)i go with my heart, hoping too see a good difficult HONEST game
i don't know if mourinho is a good coach or no, but as a man he have to learn respect, respect for others players, for the press, for the people who go to the stadium paying money that he earn in one hour of "work"

Come on u lot..Arrogance is part of this great game... i think he should be a bit more modest though....
If football is fixed my name is David Beckham. People can't accept that upsets happen. I cant see how Porto winning the Champions League means football is fixed because they had one of the best coaches in the world in José Mourinho and great players to back them up of which most took Portugal to the Euro 2004 final. The Greek players played in leagues that were less competitive and had less games than the likes of the players of Spain, France and England. Therefore it was just fitness that won it. What's wrong with Iraq doing so well? It's the Olympics, no England or teams like that so its a chance for some weaker teams to have some success. No fix.

If you do think its such a fix then just dont watch it, simple :)
Money talks. but gonna come a cropper next season.. good luck chelsea... and the rest of u wannabe's