« Back to All Topics
How did you find FlyOrDie
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I have to say I found it really wierdly, Me and my mates were just seraching around on google, and it said, FlyOrDie online games and that was in 2003 sumtime

what bout you lot?

LIVE
STRONG
I was on a different website and saw a banner at the top advertising FlyOrDie. It was really weired because I hardly ever click on banners but something made me click it! Good marketing FlyOrDie, I say! :D
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
Hey Jamez, We still haven't had that game. Go in now it's 9-30 :D, Room 1

LIVE
STRONG
man, mine is hilarious. i was searching for online billiards and i went to this wierd site which had heaos of free games and on it flyordie billiards was on it. so i decided to play and pay and from then on it went wierd. cuz i neva found the site flyordie until after i played on the pc version which is really scary lol:p
I found Flyordie through the games :p

A m8 told me how to get in  through 
http://www.easypooltutor.com/playpool.html
 :|
:D games link from my homepage :D

I remember going straight in and making an op, and driving round thinking the map was huge, and wondering where everyone was,lol i was beginning to think it was rubbish when ppl joined, and it went from there.........:D

I was really bored and looking for something to do.  So I went surfing and had a wipe out here in this website.  LOL but true story.  Peace!  The Original Surfer Dude.
Searching around on google...out of boredom. Searched for some java games and went onto a website...on page 11 was a link to a game i believe was called "Monkey Curling" anywayz i went onto it and it was a link to something like www32.brinkster.com/pool.html and then i went in from there and found out this website...not looked back since...that was in around 2002
well i was searchin with a friend for online pool games and we found the link for the flyrdie snooker in eurosport.from there we finally found the original site.that was last october i think
Well, i found floyordie about 4 years ago:p
i used to have this prograp called "Real Arcade" i was searching through the sport games one day and found Pool, it was flyordie pool and i been hooked ever since;\
Yer smack mate...
www.easypooltutor.com
 was where i found FoD as it used to have the download link for it on the main page!
My brother ordered me to try it out in 2002, im still trying it out, havn't made my mind up yet lmao :^O

:DRab:D
I was watching snooker on eurosport, they show the link
I was watching snooker on a mexican TV chanell and they said " you also can try your skills at this eurosport page.. so i went there and got registed but then i found the flyordie link and kept playing on this page ;)
I am playing on flyordie since june 23th 2002
I found it while lookin for the n.e.r.d website because they had an album and i was downloading off napster in the old days when it was free and i was trying to find the songs in the album i think it was 2001 
and their album was called fly or die so i put that in and came up with this so i played a few games while i was here and i was good so ive been playin ever since
[img=
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/2003/photos2004/1027/em_Henry_v.jpg
]
you were good henry? lol i dont think so. when people start thisgame there crap.
then again you think your good now so...

:p
Mine is crazy ;\
i was in cpu class when the teacher said not to go to this website dragongamez.com (boom boom volleyball)
bcus it had some nudity on it 
i went there and i clicked a link to 2dgames.com and i found 3d billiards :D
I was in the gamezone of www.eurosport.com and i saw: snooker & pool and i tried it and voila :p
I found it in www.eurosport.com/gamezone.I began playing snooker there and that is how I found Flyordie.
I was just screwin' around,nothing ta do,i typed in a couple keywords and just happened to stumble upon it.Another cool chess page:www.Gameknot.com

Da gumpsta($)
i love how you wrote your name and if you like you can come vist me at flyordie on gumku room 1
I heard some of my buddies talking about pool in FlyOrDie.

So One Day I checked out FlyOrDie... and now i am addicted to ALL games:)
My brother found it for me, i was in his room and i saw him playin 8ball, and it looks more fun than our actual pool table lol. so i signed up for itz. 
The actual pool table is fun, its just too hot in the garage to play itz. 
I was looking for some sites, typed in "play chess now" and got this. :p

Amazing how a search engine can do that. :D
I found mine when i went to my cosuin and my unlce house i saw them playing 8ball my unlce had the Crown in Snooker and in 8ball my Cousin had the Crown its true soo i asked the site and started to play it and now i am loving it.
Searching Google..., Online Games... any Games...

.. and found FlyOrDie..., Billards hmm, nice..
Snooker :) nicer...
.. then, it was in 2001 or 2002 i played a lot of my daily Time while i was at work :$

Then www was cancelled @ work.. no gaming anymore.
But since sept 2005 i played daily..., took a pause while summertime and now again daily...

Thx FoD for ALL !!!

I just searched google for "Four in a row".  The first link I got was from "Wikipedia".

It had a link to "FlyOrDie" in it.

Francais - 
J'ai juste recherché le google "quatre dans une rangée". Le premier lien que j'ai obtenu était de "Wikipedia". Il a eu un lien "FlyOrDie" dans lui.
Well...when i were open a java site to download a java thing...then i saw at the java site,it says u can play snooker,pool and so on for free than i click on it..:p..but i though it were a java site,but i were wrong..it a link at the java site
a m8 told me that the site was mint and told me to give it a try so i got addicted to the game then i signed up straight away! i reccomend this game to anyone who loves 3d billiards
just wanted look for an online "straightball" game. First i was disappointed that here weren´t (and aren´t :|) a straightball game. So i started with snooker and got addicted :D till today.....By the way, Daniel cud u think about makin a "straightball" game?? (few topics i posted vuz of this..) or maybe u can firts try it with a demo room or sumthing...and maybe other players cud find fun on this other kind of pool game...
greetz to OPERATOR

chillo1983
>>8Ball Player<<
<<<  I found itr on google, i searched 3d chess games and it was like the second one.>>>

Since then,
I love FOD

:)
Ţhe §ith™  B-)

I was visiting parent's house, and they are stil using Windows 98 (ayyy....). Anyway, Windows XP has the online Reversi game built in. Windows 98 does not have the online game feature, so I was doing a GOOGLE search to see if there was any way I could add the Windows XP online Reversi to Windows 98. Found FOD that way. It's MUCH better than the XP version!!!  At least now I can chat, and can see somewhat who I am playing against! :)

cuda

I was searching for pool games, found 3-4 first kept checking them..FOD came up, made a boring name cause i thought it would bite too, and BAM!!!
A great site.
i was bored in residence in second year... so i googled "free games" or something like that.  after trying many, many links that came up, playing some boring games, i ended up at larkinor.  tried it for a bit, and haven't stopped playing since!  i've been addicted for almost 2 years now :p
--jason
i found this game by google, i started playing april as a guest, then stopped for a week or two, then by coinsidence my cousin was playing it, so that made my mind up. he gave me his old nick to play on for practise, then may 6th 07 i made Baz Attack and about 6 days later i subbed:)
i found flyordie through a games website called www.gamegarage.com   its funny cos they have all the flyordie games an there!!
LOL easily - I just typed in chess games and there it was...........
i was watchin snookoer on telly earler this year, decided to google, online snooker games, and fly or die wwas top.   lovin the site     

):):):)  lol

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Sep 1, 2007 7:20 PM]
http://www.freeonlinegames.com
 is the site from which I found FlyOrDie. They had snooker on it then, dunno if it's still there. Anyway me and a former schoolmate made a name - can't remember it - back in about May 2005 and played a game or two of snooker when we had free time during exam leave. But then after exams I didn't come across it again until I got the net in my house and made my first proper name and I've just about been hooked ever since.
A friend from school told me about this website since i was asking for a site to play checkers on and it turned out he was a member to a site, so he shared me the link via MSN. 
My comment:

Flyordie is really good, they have a lot of games.
Negative: some moderator work not good
The Diconections are TOOO lot.
But i think Flyordie works on that....;)

Respect on OPERATOR!!!!!!

Bye

formel1freak222
I'm 16 male from North Carolina and currently a junior in high school. During my 8th grade year in middle school, a Teach for America teacher established a chess club. I had a fairly well understanding of how each piece moved; however, not well enough to satisfy my overachieving mind. Because all the other students were new to the game, I had a slight advantage and developed a reputation of being undefeated. Our "chess coach" (LoL) entered all of us in a chess tourney that was a coalition of several other schools in my area. Well, I made it to the finals and met my demise from a well experienced college-bound senior. I was never accustomed to losing, so that loss was infuriating for me. They informed us that there would be another similar tournament with the same players in the spring, so I took every opportunity I could to become a better chess player. My fellow club member and underclassmen was into playing chess online at flyordie, while I played at yahoo. Eventually, we wanted to play each other online, but had to compromise on which site to use. Eager to escape the aggravating yahoo, I became interested in flyordie. After trying it out, I realized how much user friendly it was. After beating the low rated players, I knew that the only way to improve was play the high raters and learn from my loses. Well, I did, and with that, I returned to the spring chess tourney. I blasted through the same faces and into the final round against the very same opponent who defeated me last. From playing so many talented chess players (excluding the programmers) on flyordie, playing him was like a walk in the park. I remember having checkmate many times throughout the game and I knew he saw them, but I made sure I stripped him of every piece he had before I even thought of checkmating him! Haha, cruel and unsportsmanlike, but I enjoyed every moment of it. Goodluck to all !
i have found this website on a website that was found by me on the 11th january 2008 and sometime i do this lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl
Google can take you to any place far, near, or in between, in this dimension or any other!  And google's not evil so that's an added bonus! (it says it's not, therefore it's not)
hey LiveStrong...didn't know u still around FOD games :p anywayz, is nice to see u still around...and about Hana, Nucleic told me she got married to a 30 yr old dude in Russia? :S 
lol check the date he posted this ;)
I found fly or die in a normal but wierd sorta way.

I was actully surfing the net for Age Of Empire Free downloads a few years ago and i was up to about page 3 of google (most of other sites were scams) and i found fly or die even through it had nothing to do with age of empire.

But any way thats how i found it.
CAN I GET A TEE SHIRT FROM FLY OR DIE?
My friend invited me to play checkers.. We play a lot checkers when we meet, but now we also do that here in FOD :p Even though we both only have around 250 pts :(