« Back to All Topics
best player ever on flyordie?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
ive not been here that long....compared to some of you oldies ive seen from the recent posts. Just wondered who you guys thought were the best players ever on flyordie....
not just recent ones but also ones who are  long gone:)
this post has been done a 1000 times surely the forum mod can clean this up :p
it was max when the game was good.
but now its got so boring its useless playin anymore
so i dont really care.

stezz
Their have been a lot of players I have played years ago, ( this new name) :p well.. Enigma, TopDog, Amber- (Xp):p lol, talent, broken stick, loads more, but, gg ty:)
oops, there* and ( this a new name) sry :|
when i first started playing there was a guy called made_4_pool he was really good but i was a noob then so my judgement wasnt that good .. but he was wicked .. i have a bad memory so hmm cant remember any1 else he prolly did that back-break thing b 4 it was against the rules.. does any1 remember that?? grrr used to get 2 me
I used to like it, because I could do it.

(After some help.. ;p)
lol i did to but i got it just before they stopped letting u do it.. i could only click shot the first 3 balls after the break still annoyed me tho my b/f could 7 ball some1 off that break.. it was sad lol
Hey someone actually remembered who i was : D
**PLX** will take your rating away and it takes best players down.

©Copyright -- **PLX**

**PLX** has been shuting down pages and changing names to PLX if it happens loggoff your main guy and make a new guy with a dot in it get 15 points before PLX Attacks. Your main will stay but the guy you made will have PLX in it dont log back into it.

Crowned or not it will effect and it will destroy your system for your pc. 
Stezz gets my vote, or maybe TopDog and stunrun!
More than likely it was TopDog...but he just looked good in comparison..the general level of play has risen since then so who knows
stezz is crap
spence was class 
but the best ever player UNDOUBTEDLY is max, theres no1 who can play like him and no1 ever will
matt n greenie both class aswel

:p:p:p
Nish wants me to put him in... while im at it I'm gona add Greenie and Spence too.
:p

Nick
LMFAO me want u to put me in u lying muppet lmfao
wateva man u no im on it anyway :p
Ahhh i'll just say im the best flyordie player ever..as im sure all of you agree :-P
Hey...I have two accounts...one....I don't really use anymore....and this one....I promise to everybody...I will be the next best player of flyordie of all time...I'll be remembered....so please remember that...I promise to be the next best player.
Gunner Stahl
Good Luck, but i reckon u wont even get in the top 25 of all time, let along knocking max of no.1. Even driscol wasn't better than max and he had a cheat first hit path which u can use in practice ( he had it in online games ) so good luck but no chance :).

ty Matt aka Rôcket :D
best player of all time you ask?

2fast_2furious
I would like to see either Matt, Max, Spence or even Stezz to articulate a Top 20 all time list. Reasons for them to choose is that they in their own right, deserve to be in the list and I'm sure they could create an unbiast list, something most of you can't seem to do.