tourneys!!!!!
Posted in 
Billiards
tourneys!!!!!
Posted in 
Billiards
tourneys!!!!!
Please let me know what u think about this:p
wouldnt it be better if the tournys run by flyordie only used their own indevidual rating system? i know they start the points from --- and u work your way up...but if u lose u do lose your normal points as well.

personally i would much prefer it if this were not the case...for example if i went into a tourney with a certain rating, i knew i was garenteed to come out with that same rating. This would mean if i was a (1) i wouldnt want to challenge a say....(11) even if they had more tourney points than me for fear of losing my (1). Im sure flyordie has made it like this for a reason..but does no one agree with me?
i dont think 'fear' is the right word but u know what i mean:p
i agree hara, everytime i go in2 a system tourney im so concentrated on the tourney i only look at the tourney rating and the the average one so i always come out of the tourney with a lot less points than i had when i first started:|
Win then.

Wouldn't this make you want to win a little more? They are only points at the end of the day. Only takes a few games to get them back!
if u r worried about lossing to a 11 ball hari dont play in tournys and any way u r a 1 so u should not lose j/k lol