« Back to All Topics
Better graphics, more weapons; post your opinions here!
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
This game should be upgraded or at least create Tanx2. Anyone who thinks this game needs more...well tell us what. Having good graphics and exciting gameplay can make Tanx more popular and worth it. Thats enough of my opinion, lets hear more about yours!
The graphics are the best they can be really without users lagging.

Tanx is coded in Java which uses streaming graphics (you download the graphics when you play the game), so the better quality the graphics are, the larger the files you'll have to download, thus... slowing and lagging your gameplay.

As for newer weapons, there's already 4 of them! Most tanks only have one/two.

Perhaps a machine gun with very little damage could be put in place?
Kinda wacky dont you think? I mean, people who have been playing this game for years might not be able to play as well with a new "upgrade" of tanx. Also, do you know how hard it is to do something like that?
Java is a good gaming company, like Flash and others. They put alot of effort in games like Tanx and other High quality brain-twisting fun. Hopefully someone with enough time and patients, along with creativity, could create Tanx2 or just a whole new game of it.

Tanx for replying!
Java's an applet & coding language.

The company that developed & published Tanx is FlyOrDie :-S
well fod can improve the tanx he hasent even tried 2 improve this game
there are too many companies that i can keep track of. But, FlyOrDie should take off the pop-ups on the side and at the top of the screen.They mess u up big time!
Though they are trying to get us to subscribe, worked on me...

See u on the battlefield.
:-)
the only reason they do this is to earn more profit and help bring in newer members.
How about  
REMOTE MINES
  that would be really good.
 Instead of having to surround ur enemy, or  puting mines down and having to worry about them blowing up with out doing any damage you could leave them on the ground and set it off from a distance !
 HMMMMM,MAYBE a multiple missle, like instead of shooting 1 rocket at a time, there can be a a weapon pack that releases 3 missles for a single shot by the tanker.

The area of fire that you target on can be in any of these forms diagonal,straight across,or up and down.
  This would also help because if there's multiple enemy tanks within that small area you could also damage them!

i think that there should be more weapons on the map, and 3 new weapons to pick up. 1st weapon-xtra turret for 15 sec. 2nd-nukes have 2x the damage, 3rd-anyone that u would like will be unable to move or shoot for 3 kills.
these are only a few... so i will post later

bye 
.....wat do u mean dream on, that an automatic slap , its a suggestion!
   I think they should maybe have more weapons.

like a plazma cannon or an e-bomb grenade,that will make it so all tanx within a certian radius of explosion will not be ale to move for a cirtian amount of time.

and machine guns

AIM-20's maybe... if you've played james bond-nightfire youll know what that is.  well thats all from me... cya in war.   :)
this is the most exciting month for me. In March... a new D-Day game called Brothers in Arms is released... and is going to be sweet! I reserved it and i hope it comes soon...
Even though this isnt about tanx... its still appropriate!

i hope to see ya all later 
Bye!
       P.S.
ŘǻİDËŕ ŽÍΜ is ČòóĻ

How about having CLUSTER BOMBS a FLAME THROWER and MACHINE GUNS.It would also be cool if u could costomize ur tank.  
i still think they should have remote mines and a missle that splite into 3  right b4 impact
i think there shoul be 1 more p up call a nuclear missle that would kill every1 on the battlefield in 1 shot!!!
Dude, where you live?  Brothers in Arms:  Road to Hill 30 is already out, I have beat it on all diffuculties on xbox.   It is a really good game, I'll admit.  The multiplayer games are pretty kool too
tanx is good as it is.  there are enuf weapons.
tanx is good, but if they could put more stuff it'll be better, anyone have played twisted metal? they should have a weapon like the special, each tank have a special weapon that every 2 minutes u get 1, they should also have the weapon called rain, the one that blows up in the air and lets the fire go down, it'll be kool
how about a forest game, a mix between classic and snow. green hills and pine trees, makes me think of home in the days when pigs roamed free and hunted for truffles ;)

OMG, You all are fricking mad!!! Tanx is fine as it is I agree with anyone who says dream on and is against stupid ace stuff like homing missles and a flame thrower...are you serious, a...flame thrower.  Also a, a missle that splits into 3 at almost impact..omg.  Tanx is fine I agree lag stinks but the time needed to develope this game is going well.  Last time I heard was they were developing a new version but still isn't going to be some magical stupid jamesbond mixed with stupid twisted metal.  I agree both these games are ok, but this is tanx, not a new game, a classic game; lets keep it classic.
good luck with the fantasy updates,

all4x
a new version! Please! that wont happen until its the 24th century! Twisted Metal is a pretty good game, i have it for the PSP. and also have Dynasty Warriors! 
why dont we put heat seeking missiles in tanx 2 be more fun for the noobs..all i got to say rival kid

It would be awesome if they added a chaingun or something and put it in fullscreen that would be freakin awesome!

C u on the battlefield
I gotta agree with all4x what good would a flame thrower do against a tank anyway???

GUYS IF U WANNA WINE ABOUT WEAPONS AND GRAPHICS EMAIL UR 
WORDS TO THE TANX CREATOR LISTED ON THE TANX SITE............BUT I MYSLEF DO AGREE WE COULD USE NEW WEOPONS,AND I LIKE THE SUGESTIONS SHOWN HERE,AND WE COULD
HAVE BETTER GRAPHICS........BUT WHERE ASKING FOR ALOT ARNT WE?U KNO HOW LONG IT TAKES TO DECODE A GAME  CODING MUCHLESS CHANGE THE WHOLE GAME,ITS LIKE UR MOM HANDS U THUMB TO SUCK ON AND U TAKE THE WHOLE HAND.GET WHAT IM SAYIN? IF U REALLY WANT TO CHANGE TANX ...MAYBE ALL OF U COULD EMAIL EM'THATLE GET THIER ATTENTIONS;)CYA
AKA-NBK_MC_DEATH-AKA-NBK_MC_KATS
i think the creators are done with tanx, they say "one big game for the world and then we are finished!"
if you want wepons you need to know how they are going to make it. its hard to make a flamefrower and stuff.
make the wepons simple and it will be easy to do.

see ya on the battlefield
u no wat would be awsame a game where we all control our own soldier but the game would be almost exactly like tanx only differ weapons and differ environment u no.. would sound awsame would be like ghost recon.. 6 playlers per room and maybe the battle field could be a small city not bigger than the field tanx uses.. weapons coould prob be just a automatic rifle and a grenade pretty simple right..