« Back to All Topics
~§~STREAMLINE VOTES FOR SHE IS THE BEST MODERATOR ~§~
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Streamline Is the best moderator on fly or die (not just cause ppl think I have the hotts for her) its true I do like her but only as a friend…

she has to be the best moderator of all my time I have been here….

she is very friendly and kind to all and always ready to lend a helping hand ;) She is really cool and is very popular especially in 8 ball…

she is good with kids and should be nominated for MOD of the Year (if there was a competition like that) she is really cool and just like one of us

Please add to message if you agree!!!!!! (YOU ALL SHOULD AGREE); expecting over 100 people to agree and reply ;)

Yours faithfully
_dark_raider_

So this is not locked we have to carry on here please keep sending your opinions to this forum and send nice things please

thanks

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Not yet anyway. 

If you continue spamming these forums with pointless topics, I'll just delete them all. Simple as that. However, judging by the nature of your reply above me, you have read my responses to your other topics. Keep things like this in the Off-Topic forum, and there will be no need for me to start deleting.

Okay?
streamline is the best mod i agree with dark i think she fod very clean and is a good mod plz more ppl reply!!!
I don't know streamline very well but she does seem to be really cool.  i agree with what everyone is saying about her.

Corporal Brandi Smith, United States Marine Corp.
Mr bishi i will aiight just dont delete this ill keep it in off topics :| ok ok ok ok i get your point..

please keep sendin more replies on streamline

shes a great moderator ;) honest

(mr bishi im not sukin up or kissin ass aigght im tryin to somethin nice)

(newkie i aint her toyboy either) jeeez ppl these days

n e way keep replyin

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Good good. Glad to see this is now heading in the right direction finally. Have a pleasant evening everyone.

Night.
Hey i agree with everyones sayin word is stream is hotest mod on da net...not just in her looks lmao

ppl sayin shes kind good wid ppl and a generally nice person im  cool wid dat

i see her in action like a female robocop...layin down justice in room

keep it up streamline ;)

(nik seems your trying to impress someone toyboy jk lmao)

from
BomB (watch out i tend to explode ;)
KEEP REPLYIN AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE ;)

Yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Hey i like dat name Toy Boy Nik tut tut lmao only jokin nik dont take it serious hope she is impressed seems ya went to alot of trouble ;)

lmao gud luck m8

Exploding BomB
lol shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess the secrets out jk lmao

keep replyin ya'll

yours faithfully 
_dark_raider_
alrite romantic romeo ;) lmao jk thats ure email name lol n e ways gud luk m8 you'll need it lmao im off ta sleep k?
lmao (cant stop laughin)

Crackling BomB
Hi everybody BomB's an idiot dont mind him just keep replyin ok coz we want as many people to write in as possible 

maybe max the dicussion total for the last one i made and someone (mr bishi) had to go and lock it lol :p nvm

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Well Where do I start  (blushing) lol. Thankyou for your votes of confidence guys..but there really is no favourite Moderator..All the Moderators are here to see that this site is kept clean and enjoyable for everybody to use..and all work as hard as each other..So please have regard for all the Moderators.

SIGNED
STREAMLINE(Moderator flyordie)
ain't she cute when she blushes ?  :8}
and 
no doubt
 a lot better lookin than the guy Mods around here :p

lets not forget about our Corporal Brandi :) U.S.M.C. 
 [img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/mc_e4.gif
]

(there is something about a heavily armed woman....)
;) (congrats Brandi, they don't just hand them stripes out)

cheers !
ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
TANX MP

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/ghostmp.png
]
WELL NIK I HAVE TO AGREE WITH U ON THIS...SHES VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD AS JIM CAREY WOULD SAID SHES SMOKING....
I think you meant THE MASK lmfao

Keep up the good work stream
Hi all thanks all for your replies it was nice to see quite a few we would like some more...didnt think newkie would agree with me mmm seems that miracles do happen eh neal ;)

Mm and dragon_king if u want to brag and embarass me you have to get it right u c its Toy Boy Nik

or some girls call me Raider of dark bed thats a personal favourite ;)

Hey mr bishi this is off topics dont delete it u seem to delete and lock all of my topics :p and im not arse kissin aiight

By the way guys and gals i mad FOD history the first lady mod streamline...i made her blush :p hahahahah im happy with that accoplisment well i do it everyday but well thats nice to kno ;) (hope her hubby aint watchin im ded then)

Oh ye streamline ;) i thought u werent gonna reply i thought u wernt another accomlisment dam im good :p

Hey if u want to see streamline blush some more and her face as red as a beetroot

REPLY SOME MORE AND MAKE HER BLUSH I WANT A KODAK MOMENT OF THAT ;) NICE THINGS PLZ

KEEP ALL THE REPLIES COMIN YA'LL

YOURS FAITHFULLY
FOD HISTORY MAKER

_dark_raider_
STREAMLINE IS THE BEST MOD ON FLY OR DIE.SHE KEEPS THE SWEARING DOWN AND JUST DOESNT BAN.SHE IS THE BEST BY FAR
Thanks for the compliment Slim Shady..but I do ban people as a lot will tell you on here..If I see anyone using foul language or any kind of abuse..and they don't listen to my request to stop,
 then I boot them..if they come back and continue with the profanity, then I ban them.  These are the rules set out by flyordie, and I am here to abide by those rules as a Moderator

signed
StreamLine  (Moderator)
Hey keep replyin and she does follow the FOD rules as you can see if u think shes sexy cool respectable a great moderator please keep sendin in messages

they are read and appreciated by her personally and she blushes to give u more incentive to write ;)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
yeah i agree streamline is the best mod and she shud be awarded best mod or woteva,oh well i'll shut up now!!lol
:p
Luv From Liz xxxxxxxxxxx
MM tut tut tut nik still impressin your lady friend ey Toy Boy Nik lol sorry had to say dat :p :p anyway u have seem to have got loads of ppl to admire her probably her charm ;) anyway streamline KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

STREAMLINE MODERATOR OF THE YEAR

Exploding BomB
YOUR STILL THE BEST.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.JUST DONT BAN ME LOL!!!

She doesnt ban anyone unfairly she is a fair moderator read what she said before slim shady just keep to the rules and u wont get banned ;) thanks for replies m8

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
hello everyone!!..... i would like to start by saying that all the moderators are doing an excellent job well done guys keep it up,
 and 
Streamline
you are so nice!! you get on with everyone and ppl respect you, you go out of your way to help ppl and it doesnt go unnoticed so well done and a GREAT BIG THANK YOU  to streamline,  x X x X x

~*~Nikki~*~
Thanks nikki nice post ;) if i do say so myself thanks for all the messages please keep postin in we all would like to hear your thoughts and make stream blush bad :p

yours faithfully 
_dark_raider_
streamline is the best and i think she is doing a wonderful job at being a mod....we needed a female and now we got one, she has proven that women are just as great (if not better, in streams case) then the men. keep it up streamline we women need to hold our, just like ur doing!!
Hey sassy aww baby your so sweet (luv ya loads)  ;) thanks we all think streams cool and we'll all support her

KEEP REPLYIN YA 'LL

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Keep the replies comin in its so quiet in the forum need to liven things up

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Streamline is a very good moderator, she's cool and everyone likes her.

*~Laurie~*
  *aka*
Cougar_gurl06
Hey thanks laurie nice message

Keep postin guys we like readin it ;)

Yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
HELLO KIDS

i think all da mods r doing a good job. ''streamline'' dam, ppl in here r like worshiping u. lol. ur a good mod. keep up d' good work. HAIL STREAMLINE! ALELUYA! ALELUYA!

I THINK MR. BISHI IS GONA LOCK THIS, BUT I HOPE NOT!

always,
DODADEW™ 

peace yall ;)
Mm so do i its possible i hope he doesnt this is a good topic i like that  hails streamline thing

(chants with drum)
Go streamline your the wooo--man (pronounce with man kinda) if u cant do it no one can rah rah sis boom 

id make a lousy cheerleader and i havent shaved my legs lmfao

keep repylin ya'all its nice to hear from u

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
please do its killing me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well
i was on about the "locking forum"  not about you dark by the way ;)
Hey dragon_king we dont want this locked mate this is a very big discussion lock something else lol not this convorsation/discussion....i like ppl replyin and i want to hear what ppl say KEEP IT UP!!! :p

Yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
I made a new cheerleading song wanna hear it its funny dont blush stream lmfao lol i like it

Rah rah sis boom yay (throws pom poms and jumps)
She so hot she so nice she so friendly shes outa site
(kicks legs throws pom pom) Yay whoo sis boom rah 

dam im so crap im gonna shut up leave it to the cuties im a footballer who gets the cheers not only on da pitch ;)
well ill leave it to the cute fine legged cheerleaders altho id make a good one if i wasone lol :p

jk keep replyin and keep up good job stream 
(you mods have tough time but deal with it well)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
DARK MAN YOU STILL HER TOYBOY....SHES MARRIED HE WILL HUNT U DOWN...
Ye newkie thats right im still her toyboy Doh yup yes i am lmfao ok u think that ;)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
I HAVE A NEW RHYME MAYBE LAST ONE BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD!

Cheerleader impression

rah rah sis boom (kicks legs)
Streams so hot...(waves pom poms) Shes so fine (screams) Out of 10 (jumps)...Id give her 9 (screams kicks waves and jumps) rah rah sis boom lmfao

im not good lmfao keep replyin streamline is a good moderator

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
StreamLine.... for Prime Minister ! !  :p
errr.......  President ! !.....errr...well...  
you get the idea...   :^O

cheers StreamLine ! 
what ever office you hold, you have a lot of friends here...  
ever consider the United Nations ? :O 

click this for even more fun ! 

http://www.maylin.net/fireworks.html

another admirer... B-)
GHOST DUDE 
TANX MOD GUY
Awesome show Ghost, very interesting.
Lol ye stream for president of usa shed maker a better job than bush no doubt funny mail ghost lmfao im a imatataion cheerleader a big fan of streams ;)

lmfao (toy boy nik as some would say)
keep the messages flying in and wed love to hear from u! :p

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Please keep replyin seems you guys are not we need more people to reply seems only a few repeated ones including me!

*SALUTES COPRAL BRANDI USS MARINES*

*raises hand up to head and salutes*

lmfao 

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_

(GOES TO ALL DA MODERATORS LAUGHIN  AT THIS)

AIGGHT TOP SAYS ME U SADO MODS LAUGHIN AT THIS AND THINK IM KISSIN ARSE WHATS MY POINT IN THAT ITS ONLY TO STREAM ;) THE REST OF YOU AINT SO NICE R YA SHE IS THE ONLY DECENT ONE WHO IS MOST FREQUENT AND IS NICE TO ME SO I THOUGHT ID DO SOMETHIN NICE BACK AND U CALL THAT ARSE KISSIN REALLY I COULDNT GIVE TWO MONKEYS IF I BECAME MODERATOR OR NOT AIIGHT I WAS DOIN SOMETHIN NICE HARD FOR SOME OF YOU TO DO (CANT U GUYS GET IT THROUGHT UR THICK SKULLS) NICE IS SOMETHIN PPL DO   FOR SOMEONE...MAKING SOMEONE FEEL GOOD INSIDE IS GOOD FIRST LEARN THAT GUYS AND THEN COME LAUGHIN AT IT COZ I THINK YOUR BEING RATHER CHILDISH CEPT GHOST RIDER HE IS COOL LOL HIS MESSAGES R REAL COOL BUT THE REST OF U THINK THIS IS ALL A DAM JOKE WELL HAVE A LOOK WHOS DISCUSSIONS END UP MOST POPULAR LOOK IVE ONLY MADE 2 AND THEYVE BEEN MOST POPULAR IN THIS FORUM..........REMEMBER THIS I WAS DOIN SOMETHIN NICE SHE IS MY FRIEND AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY SO JUST BACK OFF :@ (MODERATORS I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT U GUYS R STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES) THIS IS OFF TOPICS WE CAN WRITE OFF TOPICS THIS IS OFF TOPICS AND NOT ARSE KISSING COZ IT AINT MAKE ME A MOD I DONT CARE NOW COZ I WAS DOIN SOMETHIN NICE
N
I
C
E
GET THAT YA'LL AIIGHT 

(PS NO OFFENCE MEANT TRYIN TO MAKE A POINT)

YOURS FAITHFULLY
_dark_raider_
As far as I was aware being a Moderator isn't a popularity contest. Don't turn it into one. And I'd imagine your chances of becoming a Moderator, after your last few posts in the forums, your behavior in Room 1 last night and your subsequent ban, have evaporated.

And as for your topics being 'the most popular', you have managed to reply 20 times to your own creation. At this point that's almost 50% of the posts. Hardly a good statistic is it?
I think Mr bishi was quite out of order to nik he would be a great moderator and he was tryin to do somethin nice for streamline to popularity Mr bishi

I think in my oopinion that Mr bishi supports the mods far more than he needs to and he should concentrate on other things rather than lockin our topics.

Exploding Bomb
Cool, STREAMLINE IS CERTAINLY A COOL MOD IN HERE.
At least she would chat with other players.
Doing a excellent job in here!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!

THANKS
Lone
OK ILL VOTE AGAIN CUZ ITS STILL THE RED THATS DOES IT AND SHE OWES MY A FEW PASTYS (NOT ICELAND)AND SOME CHOC...OK 
Stream is definately the best moderator and she is not trontos wife. she is a very very forgiving person

OMG this topic is still alive im way beyond shocked.
ive fallen in love with streamline... 
*blushes*
well i like all da mods but wats da point of voting 4 ur fav.???

Sarah x x x
I would also like to add my tuppence worth if I may. Since joining our wee family , I have found Streamline to be an absolute gem . She doesnt rattle easily and has a very long fuse. I feel comfortable and at ease when I converse with her and find her to be a very very charming lady. so if there is an award for best mod, (lol) , i'd like it to go to our Streamline.;)    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK                                                                          
streamline is an unsung heroine,i have watched her quietly from the background when im in pool,and considering the abuse she gets from a certain few on here ,she does a great job
most know of me too i'm kind of just the guy that hangs out on here i think stream is cool even though she did ban alot of my nicks
Yeah she is a great mod and a nice person shes also sweet.But there are lots of other mods that do a great job also luna ;) i mean don't take it the wrong way Streamy ;) but ppl you can't vote for just 1 mod no matter how great they are so i vote for all the mods     good job ya'll keep up the good work ;) ty tc.          

Bigpole 
Streamline your doing great ty :)
nah stream is cool an anoyyin but more cool than annoyin
She is the sweetest greatest smartest mod ever great job Streamy :)
...i think if she was best though she would have the least amount of people hating her out of all the mods.im sure streams a great person and all, but i think Magicians best mod. only cuz hez least hated by everyone
good point,but i think its storm/4evengland hes a cool mod even tho hes a darts player rite tony baby ;)
I'm sure the only people who hate Streamline are trouble makers ...nuff said
trouble makers are still people jingle
there are a few mods that aren't good
your still my favorit. hope to talk to ya. (f)s
Dreamy Streamy is the best.... I quite fancy her myself ;)its those piercing eyes..... kinda like a school teacher who is going to give you a good spanking.... err i wish lol. 
I vote for macca as the best mod :)
I VOTE FOR "THE GENT" LMFAO, WHO WAS A MOD FOR LIKE 10 MINS :( , I DONNO WHAT HAPPENED ANYONE KNOW ?