« Back to All Topics
Any chance of joining a clan??
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Been playing a few months now..got my score over 100 and finding it hard to push past it..Could do with the help and guidance of a clan if anyone wants to take me on?? By the way ill ditch the stupid name..!!
hey if i see u in tanx ill see wat your like maybe u can join B.A.D
Cheers 4 that..let me know when your next on??..my only question is B.A.D good??
lol i don no yet only got 1 memeber lol

www.flashbuilder.net/users/badtanx/

Thanks for sending the link..looks very impressive..iam well up 4 joining..just let me know what 2 do from here??
ok when i see u ill test u out lol gl
Still waiting 2 see anyone online to "test me out" up to about 120 now so iam not B.A.D?? looking forward to being able to join..
im noramlly on all the time my other nick is hellmelt if u see that nick its me
FAT_DRAGON ,  u shoulda told em about F.A.T..
soz 2 late in dat :8} or is it?

And if ur not satisfied in joining B.A.D, u r always welcome to join F.A.T (Fatal Attack Tanx) Sgt Sticker Swap
sticker im on everyday now i should see u
Don't join a clan Sarge, because a true warrior fights alone. If you really want to get your score up, you must subscribe to get rid of the adds they slow the whole game down. Next just practice and make note of all the sneaky things other players are doing. And finaly master the art of grabing power-ups and hideing in the hills. But my advice to you is. Don't play Tanx just for points, becouse this leads to boreing play and laggy ops.
Cheers for the advice RATPOIZEN..and your philosophy is very moving but i need the points and cudos that goes with it..lol.See you on sometime..

Ill be looking out for you..looking forward to joining you guys soon..
Cheers FAT DRAGON..ill definitely keep it in mind..ill watch out for when your in the game..
your welcome Sarge. Be shure to remember the golden rule of teaming, thats shoot first ask question later lol.

cya
Sarge i r on TANX more often than u think, like maybe anywhere between 4:00-8:20 EST