« Back to All Topics
highest break in snooker ?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
someone know the highest break in snooker ?
guys be4 u start new topics plz use the search option to see if similar topics already exist:)
coz we are full of ''whats ur highest break'' topics:P

anyway mine is 43 :P
i never play snooker:)
hmm i know see that the question of the topic is not what i thought:P

the highest possible break in snooker is 147 and it can only be achiened only by pottin red and black all the way and all the colors.

btw if u want more infos about snooker visit www.worldsnooker.com.
its one of the best snooker websites in my opinion:)
It is possible to get 148 using the freeball option, but that's going into way more depth then FlyOrDie allows.
Max got a 147 on FlyOrDie a month(?) ago and he is the only person to have done so to my knowledge.
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
Wrong Jamez. It's actually possible to get a 155 break by taking a colour as a free ball (red) followed by the black.
I knew it was summin' like that. :p
I just knew it had something to do with a free ball! :D
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
yes i think u 2 are right.
i havent thought of free ball:)
THE HIGHEST BREAK IN SNOOKER WAS ACHEIVED BYE LORD JAMES..141   AND  .. I  NEVER WIN   137,,,MAX  NEVER  GOT  A  147  BREAK  SO DONT  LIE  FOR  HIM  JAMIE
I can't help but noticing swedishmodel that you have some sort of obsession with I NEVER WIN ?:|

Any reason for this?
Also an insecurity complex, shown up by the necessity to use CAPS in all your posts.
Lord James was a poor excuse for a player. 

Lies.
Very true tazz m8 and as for i never win he/she is swedes friend and is absolutely uncapable of makin more then 30-40. so swedish lies for em as they're friends. to me this is pointless and as to say max never got a 147 is silly, he is the best player ever to play here and is capble of makin more than the 1 he already has. if u dont believe further ill get him to send me the ss and ill post it for him.

ty Scott.

P.s max u want me to post ss:p?
No one would post the SS before.
hmm.seems no 1 has a ss of swedishmodels suposed big break.or any others suposed huge break..as for lord james.well i personaly saw him get a 128 break.and he seemed like a  rather good player
and Mr SKunK was the best player  here.period

and i have seen i never win get a  88 break