« Back to All Topics
am i the only 1?
Posted in 
Off-topic
am i the only 1?
Posted in 
Off-topic
am i the only 1?
damn i really have been losing sense of reality,where is here,who i am, is this a text, like we read and let go on a newspaper, or are we really talking with some people here,ok everyone s real like me, but i dont notice them and maybe i will not ever notice any of the people here..
now i really feel strange,i have been spending time with people i dont notice!! i am tired of all communications i made,all players i like to play with,all females i dreamed as partner, i am tired like hell! and i cant leave here, best is to make a good compound of reality and online but i cant! i cant read lesson more than 2 page a day, i will be kicked out of school !!god damn it..
 the people who has the computer and web in their daily life for job or etc..i can understand them but i cant understand anything for myself, why i am here!? my word is to the ones who come here for only enjoy of game, dont play it for more than 1 hour even half even 10 minutes a day, go find some people to play real games,i am really so tired of dreaming streamline even i cant know how i can know her better,tired of trying good games, of fighting people i dont notice,worse is to feel i have been addicted,i just want to get the hell out of here,i cant make a compound of reality and being an online person,i must chose 1..
am i the only 1? to be here needs another understanding of world that i cant do, if u make money by this keyboard ..probably thats it..i have been here just for fun.. my word is for those like me,dont search fun here more than half an hour a day.Fun is outside, ok, fun can be here too, but you/ I cant notice anything, when u search fun, u dont realise why u found it, when u cant find it, u dont realise how u couldnt, i m incredbly tired and i want to leave here forever,but i feel like i will leave a part of me here,this is to be addicted,if u feel like me,avoid as soon as possible.
Well first things first...

You made the choice in the beginning to come and play on flyordie's games. Whether you have an addictive personality or not it is still no excuse for denying the fun that im assuming you have on here...

ill give you a tip, try and stay off the computer for 2 whole days...after that you shall no longer feel the need to go on your PC and play on here..

As for having an equilibrium of virtual and reality life, well its simple, just dont get too involved...you must always remember that these are people you dont even know...and 99% of the time you will never interact with them in real life..

I always remind myself of this because if you get too involved then when you leave there is a chance that you will go into denial or a state of depression (the most severe of cases) which is not healthy at all..

I suggest you urge all of your moral willpower from inside and try to only go on your PC for the maximum 1 hour a day..

Personally i think its also good to have goals...once i reach 1000 constructuve posts i am going to have a month or two's break from this site...as you said its extremely addictive but at the end of they day its upto you my friend..

Peace out,
TANK...
"
once i reach 1000 constructuve posts
"

Just 999 more to go then. :p

I kid, I kid. ;)
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img38.exs.cx/img38/7382/sig182.jpg
]
TANK i dont think that last post was constuctive :O 
that is 1 exta post you have to do :D

~AJ
Online world mustn't be a substitute for real, we all really must be careful.
 Online, seems like including different things,and seems like offering different,possible fantasies,inside our imagination,close to the borders of reality.I see that i have transfered some search of emotional satisfaction,from real,to online.I have had a big desire for playing pool excellent, and i transfered it from real to online, and after that, transfering other searches happened, like finding partner. 
(If you read this streamline, i hope u see i mean only my sympathy, you have been an image for me for 2 years,i like you a lot)

Yes, the solution is  spending proper time here, and not forgetting reality.Not taking this environment very serius and it wont mean any disrespect to any1,just the game, as the name of the player  'notchatroom'.After all i like here, but should be limited.
I think if i am exagerrating or not..an example can tell better , u talk with a girl, u start to like her and she seems she likes u too,at a point she asks , 'why me?'.Some 1 tell me what is this.I tell you, it is the side of Online, that can make u uncomfortable.In reality there is not a question like this.Why's are all explained inside the things,but here ..its tiring.
I dont want to be seen like,i ve discovered a worldwide problem and exagerrating it..
I am aware of some things peculiar for me can make me think like that, so its very true, totally up to each person.Our choice will arrange everything in a better shape.

I think kids that live this technology age from little, will live this more easier, i ve found myself in Online after passing childhood, and replaced the search of fun here,with some tries in reality,we must all be very careful about it.
This is something makes me uncomfortable and i wanted to share with you, there is a saying ' u see everyone like u see yourself',so maybe i thought there are some other people thinking such things.
Here its possible to meet lots of people from all over the world who may have infinite type of concerns, personalities, getting involved too much be very tiring and can cause to be unnecesserily misused,inside baseless dreams and angers.

Maybe one day i will be coming online for job , and it will be seen to me totally different i know.For now , for the ones who come here just for fun,think your life,the ambitions of you,things you want to reach, and in a day,if you completed the time for that, then come here, if there are other things left, dont come here.

And dont take people very serius, dont believe everything u observe,its understood with experience.Also, stay away enough that, 'not taking serius' will not enlarge and u will start not to take serius the things that u must take serius.
 Regards ,to everyone, who are like me, nothing to ones who are more like a software than human, and regrets to some times when i had been like a software.
or is it better to be like a software, as long as here s world of softwares, :@ grr
god damn it, i cant see the far object balls in real game anymore, my eyes got bad because of here
yes-calming down-spending proper time .
dude...i think you should turn off the computer,hide a wire or something so you cant turn it back on, go to your bed or something and just chillll.dont even reply to this topic.or you could go outside and do 
anything
 to keep your mind off of this game.
good-bad,far-close,nothing is clear here,i have been here because of that,this is not less bad, this is very bad, if another person who read this was here because of that,i would be glad to warn.
u care about my chill but i dont about urs metal,when u try to chill stay away from me,dont talk to me, participate in the offered manner
LMFAO THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNY..... DONT TURN YOUR PC ON!!!!!!!!!! 
ok gica, dont get all riddly on me.when i said to chill,i ment to relax about the situation that you have.i thought you had a problem so i answered. im sorry that i got you all steamed up.i probabally misunderstood you in one of those essays that you typed,so again my apologies.  
no need for apology, i apology
i think we must talk these, it should be something that must be explained,this place i spent ******************* time.i am talking to my self.i just dont like to be the passivity we all have here.dont lke to live with where wind goes