« Back to All Topics
pts
Posted in 
Tanx
pts
Posted in 
Tanx
pts
what was the BIGGEST pts ever in Tanx? :)
i saw papatru leading with almost 800 pts!!
more than that ... i think its impossible, only banking!:D
Well back in 2001 / 2002 the highest rated player i ever saw was named SLAUGHTER with over 3500+ points

Personally i think my highest was 900+ 

Back in the day old' tanky wasn't so good :p..

With the current rating system i dont think its possible to attain a 700+ rating fairly...

My highest rating recently was 666

Mind you Matrix germ almost got 1000 via means i shall not mention lol..
yay i beat Veriac :p i had 127 :)

~AJ
hahahahahahahahahaha mynes r 137! thats 10 more! O_o u like that. lol (im getting better ]:))
my biggest pts were 475 , i was almost getting the "one star" then i stopped from playing for 3 months and they falled into 250 pts:(
but now i'm playing much better :)
Only a time wich a won 800 points,because is very hard..but not is impossible!!!

TerminatorAzteca(TA)

[img=
http://www.iconrate.com/data/516/423terminator-thumb.gif
]
I remember Matrix Germ with over 950 pts and almost close to 1000 but then that nick disappeared.Hmmmmmm.  
Yes apparently he was on his highest of 960 then he "went on holiday"

Mind you...points arn't everything guys, personally i think the gameplay is more important..
what I think is most important, is "fun"
Indeed but many players nowadays have forgotten the meaning of that mono-sylabic word..

Oh well...it seems i must go around the lobby chanting "fun" to everyone i meet :p

Have a good day,

TANK

but i though if u get above 800 ur points get reset back to 0
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i will do the chanting 4 u TANK ill start now

funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfun 

is that enough?