Top 10 9 ball players
Posted in 
Billiards
Top 10 9 ball players
Posted in 
Billiards
Top 10 9 ball players
Hey, 

I know u never see a post about best 9 ball players as i know 9 ball is basically just a fluke game, however there are still some good players out there that are worth mentioning.

I know you can just look at the top 20 nad pick your best 10 from there however as we all know some of them are just one off's and do not deserve it.

Please do not take any personal matters into this just the plain fact if they are good or not.

My favourite 10 iv seen and like watching play (in no order)

1.Stunrun
2.Veriac
3.Concept
4.Bobby.b
5.GoldenLeaf
6.Meth-tical
7.Uk Hardy
8.Detroit-kid
9.Discolli (when i see him)
10.Point Brea

I might have missed a couple out and put people in there who are better, if there are better players i must have forgot you or i just dnt think u deserve to be in it.

Maybe i should have made this top 40 i might have been in it :D

Kind Regards
♣ώєє §ђόόтзŗ♣
Didn't you 'retire'?

And anyway, 9-ball is a game of luck. Why not just label it, 'The 10 Luckiest Players on FlyOrDie!'
Btw, I never read posts, just look at the Subject Title and the actual list. I still think it's pointless to make a 9-ball list!
Ok wizard yes retirement is still in place, the forum is just a place i still like to come in and see whats happening.

And as for ur opinion on the top 9 ball players, you did not have to criticize, all i asked for was your top 10 not what you think about it, if u did not want to post then you shouldnt have said anything at all.

Kind regards
♣ώєє §ђόόтзŗ♣
well im flatter  m8 :$  but i so think i need to move up 2 notches ;)  just a thought  butno ty vm for this and i agree on most of those players specially number 4 (should be #2) ;) lol ty m8 
lol bob did you read the parenthesis before the list ? :p

~AJ

NOT IN ORDER BOBBOT LOL

SORRY TO GET UR HOPES UP LOL (h)lol :D

i believe superkid316 is the best 9-ball playa ;)
wizard stunrun has skill in all the games so i guess he can win by potting all 9 balls !

Thx Combo B-)
Stunrun is good. You pointed out yourself he has done consistantly well in all other billiards games I'm just saying that any player can be put into that Top 10. It doesn't reflect their playing abilities.
lmao, 

Euan u a little jealous u aint in there bud :D

I know 9 is just mostly a fluke game but however there is the odd few that iv never seen below a (3) for months this can not just be put down to no skill obviously these players who play consistently do have somewhat degree of skill correct? :p

Haha, you could also argue that these players are players who consistantly play each day. I'm sure if I devoted most of my time on here to actualy playing for points then you would see me constantly in the Top 20. As it is, you only get to see me there whenever I get the slightest chance or urge to play for points. 

And as for me being jealous? What's there to be jealous about? OH MY, he has alot of points on an internet gaming site. That really makes me jealous. Only difference is that he plays for points, I play alot in unrated for fun. Points don't interest in me in the slightest. Maybe one day, if FlyOrDie ever give us the option to be able to cash in our points for prizes I'd consider playing for points. At the moment, I'm happy not caring about those little numbers so many care about.
Ok,

You would not have had a reply inany way what so ever if you had just not said anything, this is a post called "yop 9 ball players" all i wanted was for you to chose your top 10 not criticize the game or any of the players who play within 9 ball.

These players i havementioned play consostently and not only withing 9 ball if you had to go onto 8 or snook these players are very high rated as well.. so as for the players having no skill i think this is obviously tru that they do show skill.

I never once said that you never played for fun, however i play for fun too but it dont mean to say because i am playing for fun that i do not still try, no one comes on wether it be to play for fun or for the points.. isnt winning fun anyways :p

And when did I critize a player on this game? I said stunrun was good and the reason he is good is because he plays consistantly in the "skilled" billiards game. Maybe if you would read properly and understand what people are saying, you wouldn't act and reply with such stupidity.

So I'll take a leaf out of the annoying players' books and say:

Nice try, unlucky, good game, thank you!