« Back to All Topics
Error message clicking on "play now"
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
If I press "Play now" it always says: "If you see this text your browser might not support features required by this online game or you have disabled them.
Please try to press CTRL+F5 while at this page or check out our support pages available at www.flyordie.com."

Which settings do I have to modify in my Internet Explorer??
make sure you have the latest java .. or clear you cache files .. tools > internet options > delete files and/or cookies

~AJ
Sorry, this does not work either.. :(
 Internet Explorer 5 or 6 for Windows

1. Click "Tools" in the menu bar, and then select "Internet Options."
2. Click the "Security" tab. For the Internet zone, be sure that the Security level is set to "Medium" or below. (If you have chosen to customize your security settings for the Internet zone, be sure that under the Java heading, "Java permissions" is not set to "Disable Java." You will want to select one of the three safety levels instead. Also be sure that under the Scripting heading, "Scripting of Java Applets" is set to "Enable" or "Prompt.")
3. Next, click the "Advanced" tab.
4. Scroll down until you see the sub heading "Java VM."
5. Check the boxes next to "Java logging enabled" and "Java console enabled." (Note: If you checked the box next to "Java JIT compiler enabled" and are experiencing freezing problems, uncheck that box.) 

For more info please see...

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/contents.html

(I recieve this message: your browser might not support features required by this game or you have disabled them. )

M.A.S.H.4077
FOD MOD