« Back to All Topics
Question. :D
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
OK I've just found out this folder is for Questions and Answers and I have one already. :D

In 9 ball is it a breech of rules to glance off the 1 ball onto the cushion and tuck the cue ball up to the back of the pack so the're opponant is snookered and continue to try for a three foul win in this fashion?:|

I ask this because it is seen as "unsportsmanlike" behaviour in some peoples opinion.
> I ask this because it is seen as "unsportsmanlike" behaviour in some peoples opinion.

It's only unsportsmanlike if people allow it to be. I think that 3 fouling on this game is a form of skill, and is a form of skill to get out of it :p

>In 9 ball is it a breech of rules to glance off the 1 ball onto the cushion and tuck the cue ball up to the back of the pack so the're opponent is snookered and continue to try for a free foul win

In official 9 Ball rules, this is seen as a foul break, i think its at least 4 balls have to hit the cushion, but theres 1 problem. THIS AINT OFFICIAL :D:D:D. Plus someone cant really say dont 3 foul or ss will be taken to the mods! lol. cuz theres no reason for ban ;). So i think it is allowed and i do not think its unsportsmanlike! (nice question though :p) 
3 fouling, in my opinion, is quite 
sad
 and i will defeat anyone who does it "the 
sad
 way" :p

it is skillful but ONLY when the person attempts to make 3
if you foul (2) on your own (unlucky scratches) and unluckily end up behind a few balls, this gives the opponent ball in hand and the advantage to throw the object ball acroos the table keeping the cueball behind another.. this is what i see as 
sad

now skillful ould be going and performing your OWN snookers to get ALL 3 ;)
of course how often does that happen ? :D

~AJ
AJ are u talkin about Alt and F4 as the Sad Way? 

wbs,
      Jº3¥
JΘEY wrote:

AJ are u talkin about Alt and F4 as the Sad Way?

Funny guy.