« Back to All Topics
Message to All 9 ballers
Posted in 
Billiards
Message to All 9 ballers
Posted in 
Billiards
Message to All 9 ballers
If your not the same rating ball as me.. or your not gonna play bo3 or combo after foul DO NOT PLAY ME!.. i am fed up with flukers running and other things.. do not play me whatsoever if you are gonna do that
you want want people comboing after fouls ? :p
all  i expect is a bo3 and fair play .. nothing else ;)

~AJ
well it does my head in lolol.. i had 6 just comboing or fluking and running.. i was on 362 now im on 283
If you were so good you would either (a) not give them the chance, or (b) play a more skillful game like snooker. You're not even a high rated player.

You know the rules of the game, if you don't like it then don't play. Whatever you chose to do, just get on with it and stop whining ;)
what do you mean dont give chances ? how many players do you know who shoot every ball on ALL their games ? what you are inferring is that everyone should quit 9ball

and what does a rating have to do with anything ? :) it all depends on the strategy and style of playing that makes one good 

look at me i'm a 5 but can beat most of the top 20 skillfully :|

~AJ
Imao. Theres another whiner is well hes called quagzass hes funny when he whines:)
lol nice to see beppe with his sarcastic two cents :p... neways i would try the snooker but its too boring.. every game takes like 20 mins :p.. anyways ill stick to 8ball.. only coz im admin of league in there :p
by the way does anyone think that beppe will make a good journalist lmao
lol and u tell me to calm down lol :p

Thx Combo B-)
Ace, every1 flukes or combos, im sure u have 2 and they arnt exacly against the rules 
here we go lol.. as for combo.. wen someone beats you in xp.. u said.. (this has swearing) ____ this league and went lol.. so big difference there. As for hasan.. i admit i do fluke sometimes and wen i did it to you.. u ran callin me a fluker and didnt play bo3 so grow up lol ;)
Its ok man, calm it :p ive done it uve done it every1 has:D so y u complainin ;) :p
> by the way does anyone think that beppe will make a good journalist lmao

No, I'd get sued to a firey place down below.

Okay, I'll put it fairly - it's a part of the game mate. Sorry, you'll just have to put up with it.
Actually in 9 ball room 1, %70 of (7) and (8) rated players are funnily runner. When i see them, now anymore i am laughing..they stay so calm and watch you claen the table and when u just miss last 9,they calmly pot it and run with the next micro second, as if they play with an enemy,then they stay at lobby as if it was the most normal thing..this is black humour more than pool, a game or anything..
Still... are people really using the tactic of letting you pot the balls then miss the 9? Maybe these people are just bad players being gifted games.
that is one of the funny running occasions, those do the same in begining of a game too sometimes,they fluke the 9 and run,  ok let me say %40 of the medium rated players do it,anyway ,running with conviction comes funny :)
OMG!

Look people i know im a "no-one" however i am entitled to my opinion.

EVERYONE flukes at some point, some more than others yes. However these players who have no so called "skill" will never keep thier rating for long, so instead of crying and getting yourself upset (lol as most i really thin do cry) then just say to the person "u were very lucky but gg anyways thankyou"

If you start moaning and conflicting with the player they love it more and more as not only do they know that they have been very lucky but they also know that they have irritated you and love it even more.

Have you heard the saying "good things come to those who wait" if you are a good player and moaning about getting fluked by a really bad player then just bide your time keep at it and if you are good enough you will be the one on top and laughing at the end of the day.

Not saying it aint hard to bite your tongue and not let rip but best way is to try it and trust me you will be the better player at the end of it.
you know what wee m8... i 100% agree with you on that point, ive realized now that everyone does fluke, and if they do they aint gaining no skill... and even though im only a (6) i still see myself as good player... and that i will continue to see
and by the way u aint a no-one :p ur a good lad :p

> Look people i know im a "no-one" however i am entitled to my opinion

Good opinion and well explained. I agree with Ace here, don't call yourself a "no-one".
wow you agreed with me on something :p