« Back to All Topics
Pro Evo 4 vs Fifa 2005
Posted in 
Off-topic
Pro Evo 4 vs Fifa 2005
Posted in 
Off-topic
Pro Evo 4 vs Fifa 2005
Which game would you get and why? Mine would be Pro Evo(ive got it already:p) because the game is much more realistic. In fifa i remeber one time wen my friend shot from the half way line and the ball curled in:|
oops reason? I've had basically all the fifa's since '97 and had Pro Evo 1 and just didnt find it that good.
I'm sure if I had all the Pro Evo's and then got 1 fifa I would probably be sticking up for Pro Evo. 
I havent played Pro Evo 4 yet so im gonna have to say fifa 2005 :D.
If Pro Ev4 is like 3 i aint getting it because the clubs are spelt wrong eg Barcelona=Catalunia, Inter Milan=Lomardio
E.A SPORTS has the only gaming rights to publish the real teams and players no other game haave these rights :p
fifa 2005 :p i'm the same as Jamez, i've had all the fifas for years and I think it's the best game for football.
Pro Evo all the way basically because it is the best football game...and ive played's up to 2004 and only a quick demo on 2005 and it hasnt improve that much in comparison to pro evo...in regards to the taelt wrong..who cares you can put the team names in if yourthat bothered...but gameplay is where its at and its the best...plus Fifa is pish easy
I didn't want to say about the teams 'coz I didn't know if Pro Evo had the rights to say the teams but it would just annoy me not having the names of the teams and players spelt right, just like on the older Fifa's they couldn't say Ronaldo's name and he was just called No. 9.
Yeah, I noticed that about a lot of, ( the older fifas ) fifa 2000 does that and I swear they don't say rivaldo's name either? or ronaldinho, or such an such :p