« Back to All Topics
Respect, Power, and Justice
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I am very glad to see thought provoking posts on the forums.  I still consider myself fairly new (2 months maybe) and I was so distraught by the uncool convesation and comments made to hurt others.  Especially towards women.  I know some people like to jab each other and play around, but if someone asks them to stop they should.  I was really infuriated with unsolicited sexual and derrogatory comments made against me and other women.  I won't take that and neither should this game.  It's bad enough it exists in the "real" world and I won't take it in here. Thanks America for prompting a lively discussion.  More Love. More Peace.  Tina
Many of these teens and adults that log onto tanx have no code of conduct. They don't know how to treat a lady. It's quite sad.
HEY Tina I totally agree and take screenshots when I see it.Just use the mute button works great.:)
yer ive seen it too its quite sick
I am very glad to see thought provoking posts on the forums. I still consider myself fairly new (2 months maybe) and I was so distraught by the uncool convesation and comments made to hurt others. Especially towards women. I know some people like to jab each other and play around, but if someone asks them to stop they should. I was really infuriated with unsolicited sexual and derrogatory comments made against me and other women. I won't take that and neither should this game. It's bad enough it exists in the "real" world and I won't take it in here. Thanks America for prompting a lively discussion. More Love. More Peace. Tina

Well said you i agree 100% :)
I also agree , nicely stated tina....

But on another brief note , ant ! where have you been ? i havent seen you on wulfram , msn or tanx in months ....

Good to see you are still popping by every now and then ...

TANK..
Tina,

Girl or woman---You are so right.  I don't care what age someone is, they shouldn't be allowed or excused from common discency.  You stay strong and focused.  I'm sure there are many people that support your views.  I got your back whenever you need it. All respect to you.  

peace out,

Max
I agree with you Tina...the necesary word of peace!
The outpouring of support has been wonderful.  I want to thank all of you for supporting me and the Athenians.  Everyone has a right to play this game without harassment.  I was going to leave, but many of you have given me new hope for Tanx.  It is fun, relaxing, and cool because of peeps like you.  All you cool peeps---don't ever leave.

Tina
THis is weird I dont really care becuase this game means nothing to me.. If you guys want to make a big deal with this crappy game then go one i like to read :P
Foshizzel,

Then don't respond.  Just ignore us.  That's all.  thank you.

Tina