Number 1 in snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Number 1 in snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Number 1 in snooker
This fellar has a 99% win percentage??! 171-1 ratio? legally? lol :p
It's possible - he's been playing many lower rated players during that run. It does look suspicious though, it's a very good record. He certainly appears to be an excellent player when you're up against him.
When did you become psychic jj? I would imagine it to be more likely that you haven't a clue whether he cheated or not.
maybe jj has a split personality. :p

He lost one game and that was recently...did anyone see him/her lose?:|
I'm sure he not cheated ty ;)

and I can know :p
well props to him then for such an impressive record ;\
jj, how can you be so sure?
who is it is he in top 20 ??????

Thx Combo B-)
jj is correct!

And in future, never question my family again!

Ty :)!
:O wizard is in the mafia!run!:p

(listens to gun shots going off)
Idiots, you know nothing.
You would think that wouldn't you?! Find out who it is first before you start calling us 'idiots' and telling us we know squat when we know exactly what's going on!

Okay Beppe?!
Lmao metallica.

Beppe, Sorry to say this but Wizard is right, You shouldnt even be assuming things like this when you don't even know the truth of whats been going on

FOD,GHOST :p
See what you started $nooker Fluker ? :p

you know these kids always find a way to insult someone :D 

~AJ
Hahaha, but I have to admit, metallica's remark was funny, No offence Wizard.
Wizard, let me put it to you this way - there is only one way you can know if someone is cheating, and that is to sit behind them and watch them play. If you know them that well, you probably wouldn't be ratting on them if they are cheating anyway.

You sound like Stezz or one of his friends. They are the only people who don't get this.
It's not that I don't understand it, it's just that the player is possibly the most respected player on this game. Your getting predictable...so predictable that it's getting boring. You tried explaining to eejits about how it's possible to hack. Anyone with a brain knows it is possible but you kept going on and on. Who cares? Let them think what they want! You've made your point that he might have cheated but your unsure, fair enough. I'm telling you he hasn't! So grow up and accept it.
I have never once accused this guy of cheating, because how could I know? In fact, I enjoyed speaking to this person, he was one of the few people able to open their mouths and speak sense.

The problem I have is with people like you. You've just acknowledged that hacking is possible and read that the only way to know puts you in a position of bias - then go on to suggest that this doesn't apply to you. I don't think that standing up against the trash you write implies the necessity for me to grow up.

You want to carry this on, please do so without repeating yourself. You can start by answering the first question I asked jj - how could you possibly know?

I doubt you'll have anything to say of interest. I say this with confidence, because no one else pursuing the same line of trash as you as ever given an intelligent reply. If you want to change this stop living in a dream world and start being realistic.
i'm with Beppe here :|
no one ever said anything about cheating ..
jj misinterpreted (don't know how :O) Beppe's first post and replied with, " he not cheated ty"

so what's the arguing about ?

~AJ
hehe, that Beppe :)

How could I know he ask :(

O well :)
last time i post a topic in here :p lol
Hehe, that jj :)

How could I know he'd have no answer :(

O well :)

If you stop posting rubbish, you will stop getting the scathing replies they deserve.
there is a guy also on 94% which is very good he is like 15th in the top 20 i think:

won - 68
lost- 2

and the geusts win-loss is:

won- 182
lost- 2

which is blooming amazing !

Thx Combo B-)
xmas commin up, maybe a few ppl in here should ask 4 a sense of humour :p 
Beppe, grow up little boy!

Only reason you play fod is to get the most post behind your name in the forum. (What is really fun ?:|)

And another thing, how long you play in FoD ?

Greetz
Lol jj. You're like wizard, where you think telling someone to grow up gets you off the hook. You need to learn how to seperate reality from the virtual world you live in. Try leaving the house one day. Look up the word "girls" in the dictionary, then go forth and explore.
lmfao at you lot. This is all over me im so flattered. I dont cheat i just play low raters. Does this make me the best player ever? Off course not. Im just a predator who attacks on weak prey. I can still hold my own against the best though:p!
This is with out doubt one of the funniest topics ive ever read just ashame more people never got involved:<.
Respect to wizard and jj they known me along time and i appreciate them stickin up for me. 
I can understand Beppe point of view but he is wrong!
Thanks People
198320:)
Hey Guest... my point of view was never about whether you cheat or not. I already explained that you play a lot of lower rated players, and imo you are not cheating.

My point of view is that the only people who know if anyone is cheating are friends who can watch them play from a reality perspective (not a just a guest in a snooker room, they have no idea if the player can see the path or not). However, someone who knows a person this well is probably the least likely person to rat on them if they are cheating. Therefore anyone who tells us that someone is not cheating either (a) doesn't really know or (b) has the potential to lie. It is not necessary for anyone to say it, because a reader of any small amount of intellect knows they cannot take that person's word.

When I challenge someone like jj or wizard to tell us how they know, I just want to see if they actually know you or have just seen you online. If it's the latter I will have zero confidence in their words either way, but if they have actually seen you at your computer I would be inclined to accept the possibility that they really know. How well do they know you?

At the end of the day there are losers on this site who would believe anything that certain people tell them, and I definitely don't need these people telling me to "grow up". There are also some nice people, and with a little more care with their words they would get on with me pretty well.
I should also say that I have nothing personal against jj or wizard - just get a little more realistic and you'll find I'll have nothing to say against you.
:).

Leave the home lmfao....girls....lmfao...

Your done with me ty.

Sorry jj, present yourself to be an idiot and you get treated like one. Only you know the truth.
ouch. :p lol the only reason i posted this was bcos i knew sum1 wud tell me who it was thats all. i confess, i was just bein nosey :p 
first of all who is this beppe bloke, all i see is him putting people down or just replying to peoples posts i've never seen this guy play snooker or pool , so please if u have the balls  use your real name. its like u switch names on here cos u scared of a comback in snooker so if u the real man u think u are use ya real name ty 
this comeback word is for me berz? I make u swallow fine reply but forget it ,too many people reads here, and lot  unrelated with this
this is just the PC GAME and forum u write is a part of it,better respect all here,and see what you type

i saw people like u in real game halls , u walk arround like king and dont mind anyone, see there as ur play ground,try to change the environment and people according to ur ideas, u must study on what s 'game', it can be more serius than job sometimes,u must stay inside the limits of game definition, and respect the people u share the play time, fym ty
> BerZerk wrote:

> first of all who is this beppe bloke,
Me.

> all i see is him putting people down
Maybe that's all you want to see?

> or just replying to peoples posts
It's a forum, what else is there to do but reply to a post? I'm hardly going to print them out and take them for a drink.

> i've never seen this guy play snooker or pool ,
That's a coincidence, I've never seen you play. I suppose that you are a relatively new player, having only been around for 3 months.

> so please if u have the balls use your real name.
Is BerZerk your first or last name?

> its like u switch names on here cos u scared of a comback in snooker so if u the real man u think u are use ya real name
I'm scared of WHAT exactly? I'm not scared of what people say, I'm not scared of losing and I'm certainly not scared of you.

> ty
Np. Nice try, but I only use one ID.
i been here 4 years lmfao man stop lieing everyone knows u got more balls than a women ...comes back with a auto biography lmfao just a simple message will be fine.u aint about beppe so tell us who u really are
BerZerk 

4 years? It's ironic that you are the one accusing me of changing IDs. I always use Beppe, so get over it.
my point is yes this is a new name but most people know who i am i aint got nothing to hide,i go into snooker  most nights and i've never seen u once in the 4 years i been here, but u seem to know everyone? how can this be, only way is he uses another name and then when he comes to forum he changes it, maybe he worried people gonna give him hassle on the site i donno but please stop this nonsence use your normal nick, stop saying this is my real nickname or name lol 
oh i know eho u might have been..everyone remeber Mr Bishi lmfao go cheack out bishi's old post u will see word for word it seems he the same guy, if u read bishis posts then read beppe's there virtully the same :P
Okay, I've told you twice and I'll tell you one more time - I only use Beppe. Unlike many other people, I haven't found the need to change it yet. You want to find me? Try Snooker from 1 to 2pm cet or early evenings Monday to Thursday, there's about a 50% chance I'll be in one of the rooms.

So who are you then Berzerk?
real name is spencer ty when i very first started on this site a few years back my nickname was TOPxDOG but i just played 8ball then , i only play snooker now and not once i can actully say i seen your name, i just dont get how u can know so much about the site but your knowhere to be seen apart from replying to peoples posts.thats all i'm saying                  

Ah, Spencer, I have heard of you. Only good things, so I don't see any point in being negative. I tend to post when I think I have a useful opinion or can help in some way - but also when I believe someone is talking pony. Usually that's when they are being unrealistic, speculative or just attacking someone without any justification. You might note that often I am attacked back, but very rarely proven wrong ;)

I have nothing to hide, if you look out you'll eventually see me in one of the snooker rooms. Come and give me some abuse if you think I deserve it, but so far the only feedback I have had to my views have been positive.
good point spence lol 
he sounds alot like bishi,
they always have to spell every word correct and HAVE to prove every1 else wrong  i dont see the point  its only a game  whats it got to do with them lol  ;)
FINE. I'LL ACCEPT THE RESEMBLANCE. But do me a favour, if you're going to wrongly accuse me of being someone else, can you pick a better name please? Bishi? Cheers, now I know how much you hate me :(
He cheats. I saw him playing the same people with different nicks.
Elrick.

Watch his record, then say who is the same person plz, cause I cant see what u meaning.

O and btw, he aint number one anymore

Greetz
Having played him I have to admit that he seems pretty good at the game. I usually play 300 to 500 rated players, and he was far better than that. He doesn't need to cheat by playing his friends.