are there any clans i can join?
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
are there any clans i can join? if so reply plz
Hi Jelloboy88, there's a few clans i know of, there's the NBK's, GTA's, FAT, or the AR's, few more maybe, you only have to asked any of them, im sure they will let you join, im positive in fact. Or you could start your own clan if you wanted to. Either way good look, have fun.
c ya
Jelly im sure that FATs are always welcome for other people to join the FAT(Fatal Attack Tanx) clan. But if u want to make ur OWN clan here are a few of my names. Dun be surprised if i come up with some later;):

1)UCO-Ultimate Clan of Doom
2)IEL-Intercepting Enemy Lines
3)DTE-Devestating The Enemy
4)TB-Tank Busters (sounds like "Ghost Busters" lol)
5)TMD-Tanx of Mass Destruction
6)ATS-Anti Tank Squad
7)UTD-Ultimate Tank Destroyers
8)PAT-Powerfully Armed Tanx
9)TOD-Terrorizers of Doom
10)RIF-Resistance is Futile (lol that can be a slogan 2)

These are in order from most recent. And anyone can use these at any time.

i would also like to join a clan. 
high_on_power and everyone else that wants to join a clan you are free to join the War Gaming Group "WG" A tag is recommended but if u don't feel like making another name you can join with that 1;)
do you have to be good to join? and i ran out of emails to make names with.
And if u do not wish to join WG (finally figured what that stood for lol and i dun want to make u jealous L.A.P.D.) u r welcome to join FAT or one of the clans losted above:)
huh i though wg was a bunch of mods that formed a clan so wait a min if i join u aint gonna dermint/ban me lol ill join any day hehehehe
light u r always thinking about clans these days lol. 1st u make RC then u say its no more for some sort of reason or thingimabob and now u want to "join" a clan. Im not going to stop u as this is a hard choice but i would appreciate it(did i spell that rite?) if u would join F.A.T. As i said, im not going to stop u. So make ur choice light. So far i think it is:
1)Make a clan (choice not likely)
2)Join a clan (choice likely)

then u break it down into various clans (F.A.T , WG, NBK and so on and on)

FIRST,its not rc its kc killing crew lol
second, its sooooo BORING being clanless
third,i never see FAT MASTER IJAILAIL on
forth,i have no idea how to spell that long word u spelled.   G'DAY
its FAT_MASTER_IJLAL not FAT MASTER IJLALAIL or whatever u said. But just ask any FAT u dun have to ask tho. Just change name with FAT at the beginning or ur name and u r in the clan. That easy and its ur choice
IF I JOIN MY NAEM WILL BE FAT_PIGOEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u watch the tango ad on tv u will understand me lol)
u can always join nbk, they r very accepting and kind... sometimes!!! jk
g'day
GRRRRRRRR I SAY G'DAY SO BACK OFF USE YA ONLY PHASE!!!!!X-(
1)UCO-Ultimate Clan of Doom
2)IEL-Intercepting Enemy Lines
3)DTE-Devestating The Enemy
4)TB-Tank Busters (sounds like "Ghost Busters" lol)
5)TMD-Tanx of Mass Destruction
6)ATS-Anti Tank Squad
7)UTD-Ultimate Tank Destroyers
8)PAT-Powerfully Armed Tanx
9)TOD-Terrorizers of Doom
10)RIF-Resistance is Futile (lol that can be a slogan 2)

Lol umm "FAT" Dragon no.6 is kind of a weird clan becuase it says Anti Tank Squad, but arnt they tanks to begin with? They are useing what they must destroy! That just destroy's the whole concept of the clan!!!

ok let me modify that #6 clan then

ATSOTOOT-Anti Tank Squad Other Than Our Own Tanx

happy?
G DAY light. i use that with my aussie mates here.
and u can always join COMPLEX. 
huh i can join complex just for saying G'DAY!!! lol wats the world coming to lol hmmm out of interested what clans are still in busniess
i dunno but i wish the world would turn into a giant wad of chocolate. yum yum :p
If you are interested in joining a clan  you might want to join the Knewl clan which has been on for a good time.

http://knewlshome.proboards18.com

Make sure you ask a knewl before joining.:)
U CAN JOIN MY TEAM IT SI CALLED AT-armed tanx plz if u want to join tell me.i need members