« Back to All Topics
Farewell
Posted in 
Tanx
Farewell
Posted in 
Tanx
Farewell
Well everyone my time has passed. One of the main reasons i left was due to the fact that the MODS were hardly ever on... so the game opened up to many a-holes, hackers, and flooders. I hate to leave but i am. I might come back from time 2 time but if you see my name logged on its not me.. heck i've been gone for 2 weeks and someone hacked my nick... i got it back but still it wasnt me. If any1 wants to email me its aia004@yahoo.com 
Have fun everyone. 

Pfc Shaw
US ARMY 
:O K i think what we need to do is recruit more mods for tanx. Sorry about this............Cant think of a word but u no what i mean. Its always a little painful to see someone leave because of hackers and flooders etc. Cya IF you do comeback in this name. I will do my best to report these thingimabob people to mods.
I'm really going to miss you being on tanx.  Luckily we can still talk.  I knew this was coming, so it's really not a shock to me.  You are one of my best friends on here, so I'm beginning to wonder if I should make my exit.  Best of luck shaw.  Love you always 
cya hopefully these "hackers, flooders, and a-holes" are dealt with and you return :)

~AJ

PS why don't they have a Private E-2 as rank and paygrade in Tanx? :(
Shawa,

I am so sorry to hear that you are quiting Tanx.  I know what you mean though.  I still consider myself new and I am disgusted by all the a-holes on Tanx.  I hate it that they have no respect for other players and the integrity of the game.  Venus really talked me into this game, but she never told me about the idiots that ruin this game.  I have met some cool peeps on this game and you are one of them.  Take care and hope to see you around.  Maybe I will send you and email.  peace,

Tina
Yes indeed shawa i totally agree with you , i have made my point on this topic very well established over the months but nothing has happened ....

All i can do is wish you a fond farewell and good luck in everything that you do 

Keep safe bro..

TANK
as i said, i will do my best to report our enemies.
UMMMM.... HELLO ANYONE SEE THAT I WAS LEAVING!!!!!?!?! WHO CARES MAN I JUST FOUND OUT I JUST CANT STOP COMING BACK HERE! IM BACK BUT!!! SHAWA IVE NEVER KNOWN YA BUT IM SURE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD FRIENDS (HIGHLY UNLIKEY COS UR MORE INTEREESTED IN TALKING TO GIRLS BY THE SOUNDS OF IT LOL!) IM SAD TO CYA GO!!
light if ur not going to quit than HOW COME u keep coming bak.............o now that i read ur post nvm :8|. But still.....if u DO quit we can chat in u know where. ;) (green site)

LOL NP ILL SEE ON SOME DAY MAYBE ON THE YELLOW SITE OR THE BLUE SITE LOL
what yellowy site and what bluey site?
Yea shawa;\ there r no hackers on Flyordie:p  

and if there really are any i will take care of them;)

Like the Police I am:D
HATE TO SEE YA QUIT, BUT I CAN SEE YOUR POINT.  TAKE IT EASY, AND KEEP US ALL AND YOU SAFE.  LATER DUDE.

:(   
your goin ?

drop me a message would you pls. ?

ghostrider_wg@yahoo.com

G.R.
OK IF YOU WILL STAY I WILL BE NICE TO YOU I PROMISE...:)
Beside Im gonna walk Jadey down the isle at your wedding....lol.....not!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

So shawa is retiring from tanx.  Well, goodbye PFC soon to be SP4.  But I still dont understand how can somebody used your nicks unless you give them your password.  I tell ya, you can never be sure that some people will not give your password to others when you give it to them.  That's why I never give my password and if I do, I will only give it to people who really loves me, like my mommy and maybe someone I really, really like, like a girlfriend.  Cheers all!
shawa, i am so sorry. i understand tho, come back when we get rid of all of them. u r one of my best allies and friends on tanx. peace out:-P
NBK Archer (GSR gccr)
thanks ill do that. have fun every1.

Well I see everyone has taken all the good points (lol)

Dude I give u major props for defending our freedoms. 

It has been a pleasure battling and talking with u.
Your presence will be sorely missed.

Also MARA and I will each pick up an end of ur base and move it closer to Her home ok. (Anything to help u both out lol).
i know people use foul language and someone should do something but noone deos