« Back to All Topics
Man U v Arsenal..
Posted in 
General
Man U v Arsenal..
Posted in 
General
Man U v Arsenal..
Who's gonna win. My logical side says Arsenal should cruise through and win 2-1, but anxious.
But my Arsenal fan side says were gonna get revenge for the 6-1 and kain the scum 6-0 (one better) and Van NistelChin will break himself all over the shop. 

What do u reckon??
lol how many timessssss

man united will thrash arsenal wether you like it or not with a squad like the present man utd 1 who do we have to fear???

ahhh yes i still remember us thrashing em 6-1 :)

TBH i think man utd r gonna win this time and it wnt bother me what the score is as long as its man utd that end arsenals unbeaten run :p.

PS Shouldnt be hard since we beat them in the FA CUP semi final last season :)

arsenal of course. however much you united fans think you can match arsenal you cant only chelsea can do it ;)
Arsenal?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

49 games without defeat is a pretty good record to hold, but it's going to be a very long time before anyone makes 50 ;)
the only team that can beat arsenal is chelsea so keep dreaming united :D
so thats why they didnt beat us last season :D and the beat chelsea twice home and away :S
the last team to beat arsenal in the premiership was leeds and there in division 1
look united fans u think it will be easy we beat u 3-1 already this season and ur over the hill, just cus u got a fat Shrek on ur team who can be marked out of the game, doesnt mean ur gonna have a chance.
btw it doesnt take 1 person to win a game.. it takes a team effort to win the game :p... and how do u no it will be easy? arsenal cud have a bad day :D
yea Mr Warner but that was last season ;) since then chelsea have improved and united have got worse. It takes one decent defender to mark rooney out of the game and there is not a cat in hells chance that united will beat arsenal :)
all in good time kiddies, all in good time
ARSENAL ARE GONNA GET BATTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE U GET PREPARED FORIT U SILLY GOONER!SAD BASTARD
Arsenal get battered? Where have you been for the last 49 premiership games? It will be 2-1 to arsenal they are too good for man utd 
I think that Man U will throw everything at this game and come out winners. However I think they will get over confident and then struggle in the league cup against crewe and will be beaten by Portsmouth.

I'm speaking as an ex Man U fan but i still wish them well
For the sake of the premiership....hopefully Utd to win.
But I doubt Arsenal will be worrying about the health of the league..so cant see Utd geting a point never mind all 3.
Arsenal are playing at a level superior to where Utd were in their treble season...they're easily the best team in England at the moment and more than likely the best English team ever produced (I know there's more foreign than english on the team)...Arsenal werent good by their own standards yesterday and still murdered Villa..and thats exactly how good they are...they can play badly and still have far too much for ANYTHING else in england. Arsenal will probably win the title by a record number of points this year...so all the top teams in england need to do some serious catching up...

Cinder 

(Beleagured Liverpool fan)
tut tut tut...
Yes Arsenal have been playing very well but when was the last time they won the treble? They never get anywhere in the Champions League. United can beat the top class teams yet struggle against the Premiership sides lol :|
If United play anything like they did last week then we'll get beat once again but....if anyone can stop Arsenal, it's UNITED! :D
we'll see on sunday ;) after united's performance against birmingham i cant really see them doing much to stop arsenal
tut tut tut...
Yes Arsenal have been playing very well but when was the last time they won the treble? They never get anywhere in the Champions League. United can beat the top class teams yet struggle against the Premiership sides lol 
If United play anything like they did last week then we'll get beat once again but....if anyone can stop Arsenal, it's UNITED!

Ok I'll bite,

Utd won the treble 4 years ago...move on...before an Arsenal supporter asks when was the last time Utd won the league. Utd are nowhere near as good now as they were in the treble year.
 I agree Arsenal have a lot to prove in europe...I think the proof is coming...remember one poor 45 minutes last year cost them against Chelski. Other than that 45 minutes they were easily the best team in the 1/4 finals last time out.
I'm obviously watching a different utd to UK Hardy..even Fergie says they are poor. One result in europe against a VERY poor side (that still managed to score twice) isnt terrifying Wenger...believe me.
The thing I'd be most worried about if I were a Utd supporter is that Fergie hasnt a clue who his best 11 is anymore...4 strikers on against Birmingham? and still they played with a twisted form of 4-4-1-1.
The last thing...everyone is talking about beating Arsenal...once, that still leaves them  needing to be beaten twice or three times more before the season ends...can anyone see that happening? I can't.
another poor united performance against sparta prague. I have to say well done to Roy Carrol for keppeing them out. However hes up against a superb strikeforce against arsenal and I have no doubts arsenal will win
wot and arsenals performance was gd? giving the away the lead twice! and drawing 2-2 wit a team we beat 5-0 :D.
I think we stand a chance tomorrow.. come on united!
chelsea 4-0 blackburn :D cranks up the pressure for tommorow :p
the only way united will win is if they can pressurise lehamann and get him wound up. He is a poor goalie and if they can stop arsenal attacking and attack a lot united can win this game
I watched the Man Utd V Arsenal classics yesterday.. showed the 6-1:D

reminds me how gd we can play :p
how good u can play? the thing is warner u are as good now, as u were then, if not better, but arsenal are a class above. its match day, and im gonna watch with m friends who are avid arsenal fans and hope we show that red faced scottish whiskey pig, how good we are and how he and his team are pas it.lol :p last time i watch an arsenal man u match it was quite strange because the half time interview showed that Fergie was obviously drunk. who could blame him playing the masterclass
Ohhhhh and it's 2 :p

Bye bye record Arsenal :p
COME ON UNITED!!!!!

2-0 :D

rooooooooooooooooney! :p
Congratulations Man United you deserved it more than the gooners today
its 2 games now that they have not scored past carroll :D
OK THE ONLY REASON POTTING STARTED THIS TOPIC WAS COZ I SAID MAN UNITED WILL BEAT ARSENAL AND NOW THAT THEY HAVE AND ALL U ARSENAL FANS THAT WERE SAYING 6-1 N ALL THAT JUST GO TO SLEEP AND FORGET ABOUT THE 50 GAMES RECORD COZ NOW THE FIRST TIME U PLAYED A DECENT SIDE U LOST ...UR LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD!!!!

REMEMBA THE NAME        WAYNEEEEEEEE ROOOONEY

don't you mean 

remembre the name 

SHREK 
rotfl

oh btw next it will be 51 ;)
Yes Yes, very well played United, I myself am Arsenal but don't cuss me because I am posting on the point of saying Well Done, and I admit, If anyone were going to stop Arsenal it was United, But before the game I didn't know if United would win but I knew they would go out there more fired up than Arsenal because it was Do or Die for united, Now they've squeezed the gap back and there nearer Us, but ....come'on..I've been nice, now I'm gonna say, Arsenal will be back, and I do feel they will get there run back on the road, but I hope they don't lose there grit now, seeing as You beat us, Bring on the City, ( don't fight with me because I have been fair )
Palmer, Combo, Supa, Jamez, Consequence...

We told you Man United were going to win. There was never any question, but it was fun to read your comments which obviously lacked football knowledge.

Well done Arsenal for making such a great run, but it only goes downhill from here.
Yes ! take that all you bias stereotypical arsenal fans :p

Man Utd deserved to win that game undoubtedly , without question we showed more passion , dedication and heart throughout the whole game ....

Whilst arsenal may not be put off by this defeat its always good to break a 50 wins winning spree ....

Oh well bye bye for now arsenal fans...

TANK

P.S: 2-0 !! :P

Palmer, Combo, Supa, Jamez, Consequence...

We told you Man United were going to win. There was never any question, but it was fun to read your comments which obviously lacked football knowledge.

Well done Arsenal for making such a great run, but it only goes downhill from here.

Funny funny guy Beppe. All I said was "Arsenal" just because I get a match prediction wrong that means I lack football knowledge?:| I'm sure you've never predicted a match wrong ;). Your so funny. I don't support Man U or Arsenal...In fact I don't support any Premiership team but I always watch the Premiership. I am 144th at 
http://www.fantasy-manager.co.uk
 out of around 10,000 teams. And the funny thing is football is not even my game! So please don't attack me with comments of my lacking football knowledge that can you assume from one match prediction.

Come on Northampton Saints!!! :D
I await an apology but I don't hold my breath. :)
I just went on fantasy manager again and saw someone who was 36,000th so 144th for someone who has a rugby season ticket aint bad?:|
i aint an arsenal fan, im a chelsea fan. I based my performances around performances this season and the quality of the teams. united wanted it so badly yesterday and yes they did deserve it. If united can keep that same passion throughout the seasonthere is no reason that they cant come right back into the title race.

There is still a lot of work to do though you are still 8 points behind ;)
Jamez - friendly football banter is usually anything but friendly. Had it been the other way (which in this case wasn't possible as Man Utd were always going to win) the banter would have been in the other direction. Apologies are out of the question. I'll let you off for asking this time because you admitted your inferior knowledge ;)

Supa - the current MU team don't quite have the experience to play to their potential yet. They are going to have to learn to play better together if that 8 point gap is made to look small. Chelsea on the other hand have a manager and players who will grind out results whilst they are learning to play together. If they get it right they'll make that extra step and join MU and Arsenal as consistent title contenders. Up to now they've failed to light up the EPL, but with a manager who has a bigger mouth than Fergie and Wenger put together anything can happen. That's the secret to the Premiership - not the ability to coach, but the size of the manager's gob. The quiet men like Houlier and Rainieri all failed.
Friendly Banter?:|

I'll let you off for asking this time because you admitted your inferior knowledge
 - Hows that may I ask?:|God you're such an idiot I give my 2 cents in a post and get attacked...some people really really do my head in. 
But honestly can you see Arsenal losing again until they come up against liverpool and chelsea? even then will they lose?
No but I can see them losing to Everton. :D (for the benefit of Beppe there was an element of sarcasm when I wrote that)

Arsenal for Premiership, Chelsea for FA Cup, Man U for Champs league. Then everyones a winner! (give the Carling cup to some club like Norwich) :)
Jamez, it's called humour. I am suprised to see that reaction from you. Chill out man, I'm not attacking you.
A little smiley would have made me reconise it was humour. :)

:D:p
Yeah it's over now.. :) Topic Stopped..

*NO bumping* :)
Still got the return fixture. :p:D
yer hopefully another man utd win or this yrs premiership could get really boring watchin arsenal just increasing their lead over every1
Arsenal were cheated by a shrek lookalike:|
and his friend Rudd Van Donkeynistelroy. :p
With the way some of you muppets think...

Man U beat Arsenal, Portsmouth beat Man U. Pompey for the title?

Sorry, is that a bump?

(For Jamez, because of the "muppet" jibe... :p)
Yeeee :p and Uefa should start that world club championship that was a complete disaster and pompey would beat everyone 10-0.