« Back to All Topics
Just dropped by to say....
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hey guys, hows it going in tanx? Been a long time since I been on. I went on earlier today, but didnt recognize ne names? That was weird,lmao!! Where is everyone? Theres alot of people I miss on here, but too many to name (u know who u are;)) 
Anyways, hope ya havent forgotten me... Tara? Tara who? lol:p I just wanted to say hi & hope ur all doing good. Cya in tanx sumtime. 
Take care, Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
its me aka light aka hellmelt and many more names which r probley perm banned lol yea but tanx has changed lotsa new people coming on lots of vets leaving :_|
Hello TARA,
Nice to here from you again. I seen a post you made the other day in another thred but the hole thing was deleted by someone that has the power to do so that should not have.
Just becose it was a post about me lol.
Well I hope it dont happen to yours just becose i had something to say here.

I hope every thing is good with you and again its nice to here from you.

Well see ya later Cutie,
M.A.S.H.4077
WOOOO, hey :) I've missed ya, tanx isnt the same with out you. I hope you stop by again and that i'll be on. Ill talk to ya later ;)

woo mash is alive too!!!!
hi TARA!

Short but sweet... "We Miss Ya" girl...

Hope all's well with you and yours these dayz...

And uhhhh one last thing... "tap tap" ;)

You ever need someone to come to your rescue, you just
 send out the secret tap tap signal and I'll be there, k... 
[img=
http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v224/cTANK71/tanx/cTANK_LOGO_FINAL.jpg
]
wheres jj det' spooky dozer and on and on taps in distance hey a great da tottle doo bed bugs bitelater<><>
HI TARA!!! I hope u remember me. If u r on sumtime i would like to play ya.lol Take care Tara!!!
hey there (F) hope 2 c u soon. u r missed ;) :) 
hey tara I'm in agreement with everyone, we miss u an hope to see u soon, take care an be good as u always are. he he most of the time:)
awww, thanx everyone. I miss u all too & hope to see ya soon in tanx:) take care & special tap tap for canTANK;)
luv, Tara
ill be looking for u M.A.S.H 057840576760776

[img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/M.A.S.H.4077/tragat.gif
]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK Light, but you better get that fly off your scope first.
hahahaha LOL LMAO

M.A.S.H.4077
FOD MOD
i didn't reconize many of the names when i came back either so i know the feeling it registers about 9.0 on my weirdness scale:D
Can i have that fly for my science project? LOL 
I'll be on tomorrow....;) miss u all, luv Tara xoxox