« Back to All Topics
train me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
train me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
train me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz help me.i can dogde but! the missles always hit me. its like im driving into the misslies path ?:| plz help

i would really like it
me too i need help on pretictin where does the enemy goes and rapid fire
i started from scratch, trained myself from the beginning, and now i'm at 280-290.

my advice:
play against people your own level, people with much less experience than anybody over 100. If you continue to play against players my level, or near mine, you won't get the training experience you need to succeed in this game.

It takes time and practice to become a pro, and I'm still probably not even halfway there :\ but as they say, practice makes perfect ;)

what might be the reason you go into the rockets path is that you do the same moves over and over again. so your opponent remembers it and shoots the the spot you will be.
so what i think will help you is if you mix long moves with short ones. and add some quick dodges to confuse them too.

good luck.
u mean i have to move long moves and and short moves

P.S but wat i am thinkin about is movin like a checker board
use the Ctrl button to stack moves so u can set out ur path then shoot

that helped me out alot so i figured u could use it.
Yes, long and short moves are the best to use, mix up your moves so your enemy has no clue as to where you are going. Sometimes moving in one straight line for awhile is enough to confuse other players. Good luck indeed :D
dont use CTRL its bad

it would be better to use single clicks , trust me
y i like ctrl buton since it improve on rapid fire
Just wondering, but how to you fire multiple grenades at once?