« Back to All Topics
Desperate Dan or Shrek
Posted in 
Off-topic
Desperate Dan or Shrek
Posted in 
Off-topic
Desperate Dan or Shrek
Yet another example of a young promising footballer being taken to the cleaners.Wayne Rooney..a cross between desperate(We wouldntnt wanna be seen in a place like that would we guys?//:|)and someone as ugly as the guty himself..BUT...the British media...ALLWAYS build some one up into a superstar...and bring em down again...give the young guy a chance i say..to early to form an opinion..
yea yea. as  i see it, its also due to the management of the football teams, e.g., David Beckham. He's such a star but his ability (as I see it) has never been fully explored or developed on the pitch. The media and the management of the team are rubbish, I think.

Deining
The Media always have the final say, whatever we (being the audience) see as "class" will be determined by the leaders. And we are amusingly silly enough to believe this.  For instance, the september 11th attacks- the media has dramatically changed the way people think today by describing the muslim ethnic background to be all terrorists and harmful.  Its just the way the world works today :)
what he did with that urmmmm not so hot looking ch1cky is no different from what loads of men do nearly everyday rite nitey ;)and does n e 1 care nooooooooooo,just cuz old rooney happens to be a young and dam good footballer does the press take it upon them selfs to go to print..but im ramberlin as the mrs would say :p..
Everyday redeem? ,you lucky sod lol
Gotta agree with Airfusion too..its all propaganda..
And you make a very valid point too deiningdeiuk ..oh well..at leat we will know how to treat him at Man Utd.