« Back to All Topics
Poems
Posted in 
Tanx
Poems
Posted in 
Tanx
Poems
If war exist, that be of pillow; Himself exist hunger, that be of love; will go for heat, that be the sun;
will go for mislead, that be the stomach; will go for cry, that cries of joy; will go for lie, that be the
age; will go for steal, that a kiss is stolen; will go for lose, that himself the fear lose; he will go for he
fall, that bein the gandaia;

If it will go for be happy, that be the whole time! !!!  

Friends never separate barely trilham peculiar roads.

:D:);)
That was great, Terminator. Wonderful poem.
I see the bird flying AND the flowers it smile I See the stars shining THE arch-iris it color THE sun being
born for all of THE fields of news to florir I Think of a better world We be able to reflect.  

Think themselves the world went Deed of love and peace Itself the violence stopped AND the persons thought
more Itself the power did not be worth AND everybody itself gave.  

It hurt see many in the streets Without take place for stayed See others with many things Without know as
enjoy AND see infants dying AND see drugged also Velhinhos that they cry I drop By The absence of someone.  

Always I think that this world has a rescue That will be able to help Without fear of try Do to ours breaks!!

OMG someone get TERMINATORAZTECA an award, I have read many poems in my life and I can say this is top 10 material. Keep up the good work PSYCHO
Someone give him the Nobel Peace Prize!!
NO thank you strong yz for writing such wonderful poetry :)
MexicanRebel, we have some real talent on our hands. He's better than Dickinson. He has a real future in Tanx Moderation and poetry.
Oh god, hes getting portugues poems and using a translator to put them in english, wow your gullible..
Mine English it is good yes
:p:p:p
I got a poem
Roses are red
violets are blue
minni me be quiet because nobody is even talking to you so just back off ok. let my buddy psycho make all the great poems or simply translate them if he wants. he is not hurting anyone. he is just doing his part to make tanx a better place for everyone. Con and I finally agree on one thing. Psycho is better than you minni. O i was making a poem but i got side tracked i will have one soon. :)
nice poem mex but it lacks oh i dont know maybe a few rhymes.
read the last line con i said i got side tracked.
im not buying into your propaganda.
con if you dont like it leave FOD
Yes,it takes 1 person   
 posts to say 
spammers.
WOW TERMINATORAZTECA thats one have the best poems ive ever heard keep up the good work ;) ;) ;)

King-1000:)
There was a young man called T'azteca,

Who kept getting better and better,

Tho his poems were hot,

His tanking was not,

Thats why he kept getting, shot.

wait wait i got one lol
Roses are red vilioets are blue
i am buetuful
and so is myself...HAHA beat that Brian lol