« Back to All Topics
Tanx Trainers
Posted in 
Tanx
Tanx Trainers
Posted in 
Tanx
Tanx Trainers
Hello everyone . I was just thinking (as an idea) that FlyOrDie could employ players to become "trainers" instead of moderators if need be . I regularly see players without a clue in the world on how to play the game , but sadly the likes of me , DRILL and others are not around sometimes . As the moderators have their "badges" I think the trainers should possibly have a badge also , just so that when the trainers are online the players know who to turn to for help . I know thats what the DRILLS are there for but there is only 1 DRILL (actually there are 2) that appears on tanx regularly. 
 People are always on about the fact that tanx needs some "changes" so i see this as a perfect solution . i believe some could say this idea would be killing two birds with one stone ;)
 Give me your feedback guys / girls 
TANK_M

P.s - if my spelling is bad dont take any notice , im tired lol
i am a trainer but flyordie saids i was worst emeny for something and someone stole my name swearing like that. but still i was trainer and trying to be nice and moderaters r annoying me for no reason :S
razor you cuss all the time. especially when you're losing.
I like this idea Tank.  Hope u get a lot of support ;).  Im with u all the way.:)
Hello TANK,

I see you have another idea, it's a good idea out of 10,000 good ones that have been posted in the forum, but its worth a shot.. I dont mind how FlyOrDie is now, i see nothing wrong with it and why it should change, Yes and there's always the bankers and all the problems, But!
Nothing is perfect, and you should'nt expect it to be, the staff on FOD have worked very hard to get as far as they are now. They have taken up alot of time to create these game's for us, to the non-subscribers, you should be grateful instead of complaining about the adds etc..
You people (non-subs) get a really good deal, Free rank, new locations (tanx) and play on the games FREE! So stop nagging for more idea's and take what you have got. :p

>>>P.S, if the last bit sounded a little harsh to you Sorry, But you have got a good deal, why ask for more?

AT
He is subscribed ye merry feck.
Alwayzzzzzz,

If you dont ask (for more) you will not get.
I understand that, but why can you just enjoy it the way it is?
If you mean"why can't you".

Who said I dont,there is nothing wrong with improvement of the game,dont sit on your success,always strive for perfection. 

I am sure all the other game sites ,dont make there games,then say,nice, thats us finished it now.

Keep ahead of the competition.:):):)

;)
I wouldnt mind training people and stuff as long as that badge didn look gey or nething like pink or stufff... i know some guys r into that stuff but me personally am not.. but the whole training thing is a good idea since most people that coem r newbies aand rnt that goood mand easily taken advantage of.
Sincerely your lord and master,
-NC-Gangsta
i was bord so i will start typen.
   i stink at tanx i would like a trainer. master has good idea.

cya later aligator
in awhile crockodile
Hi everyone,
as a new guy I have some problems with Tanx. More exactly: I have problems only. I cannot start the game: after the registration I logged in, clicked the 'start game' buttom, and than I can see a gray window with some banners - but nothing else.

Could you help me please?

Thanks, Vinitor
yes vinitor, when you first laod the page of fly or die.com ,at the bottom of the page is support, clik on that and follow the trouble shooter,,it sounds like a java problem,, good luck,,have fun:)
I think thats a great idea since about 8/10 of the ppl i encounter are newbs
I also agree.

I'm newish to Tankx and I found it so frustrating at first and I needed training to be able to get some kind of rhythem.

I play on billiards a lot and when I ask someone "what is your rating on Tankx" or "are you any good" or something like that the reply usually is "I went in Tankx once and got blown up and never went back".

Tankx needs a guide or trainers like what is being said in this thread and they could achieve so many more gamers.

Jamez;)
i svck i need help badly ure idea is great  PLZ chang it or help ME PLZ someone i am $N_B_K_KILLER$ plz help me my rating is poor an i have been playing for ten yares.PLZ HLEP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!