OH MY GOD!!!

chicken!!!
nadia dan vic n jason are all up for eviction :D 

hop the jungle cats stay in
o darling:(  sorry chick:O  yoyoyoyoyo innit ya know wut im sayin:(

dan 2 win ty
coz fod thinks its a swear word :O ;\

:p:p
Victor is easily the man init...Nadia just needs to go her laugh pierces my ears everytime...Dan is pretty cool but is manipulative....jason is a moody ______ michelle is clingy....stu is scared....shell is hot.....but ahmed was the best easily

Ahmenia forever
WHOO YEAH SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME ON SUMTHING

JASON AND VICTOR MUSTN'T GO THIS WEEK :( OTHERWISE MAY ASWELL NOT WATCH IT

WE LOVE U AHMED
GEEEEEZ 

THIS GUYS JUST LIKE ME :(:(:( 

THAT CANT BE GOOD FOR THE WORLD 

]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)
Whats the point in Big brother?

People are sitting in a house, watching people sitting in house.

Whats all that about?!
Well most people are just interested in seeing romance etc..
People this is nothing like the sweedish big brother . It is literally a p0rnographic video lol
wwwwwwwww what channel and what time
michelle and stu the dirty buggers lol she so smart for a jordie to come up with hidin under the table

victor...im a rapper an i look dapper with me black cappa i never wash

jason the closet ginger

michelle boohoo i wanna marry stuie

nadia omg shes a man lol 

dan i work in adult films looool if ya say so

stu gosh i look so manly with me bandana on my head oppsie 

shell jesus does she stop cryin

TUNE IN TOMMOROW FOR BB BRITISH STYLIE

victor..yo i cant believe dis...its ridiculous! innit :p?

shell to win ty :D

"Put Put Put" lol :p (victor)

TANK - "Ennit" :p
i hope i look as happy as victor on my weddin day lol
i love watchin bb i fink stu dan or vic to win mish and stu avin $ex :o :x

Thx 
ATTA
;)
and did u read in sun today?? cuz of there feet our mitch the dirty gal took charge and rode that horsey lol
I quote : Michelle : "Yesterday i saw a 
swallow
"
Those of you who have an ounce of sense in your body will know what this means

You can't say that Tank, your nearly a mod. :o
Excuse me , You can make your own interpretations from my previous statement . I did not quote anything explicit or of harsh content or nature . Just to make that clear 
Thankyou 

P.s - i know your only joking

TANK_MASTER
If you watch a load of ponsin arrogant people like these people on this show and enjoy it,you must have a sad life,these people dont realize they are so ugly till they are smacked in the mouth
EVICTION NITE 2NITE IWANT NADIA TO GO!1
I think that for next years Big brother, they should put all the people in the house, and dont give any coverage or puplicity, so all these attention seeking sycophantics can look stupid. ;\
when bb have done 12 shows, i think the winners from each should go into the house again to have a winners winner :p
If its so sad why did u come in to read a big brother topic and even post a reply?

Also to add i cant believe that victor has gone and NADIA the shim (him+she=shim) is still in the house.....never mind theyre all up this week showing the producers lack in imagination now
the house will be boring now THE SLICK HAS GONE !!!! 

and rdc it is lack "of" imagination :)
i didnt want victor to go :_|  hes da person hu livened up the house

i wanted nadia to go X:)
god ppl of fod vote off that stuie,he his a man rite?..needs to stop wearin that bandana like a girle and sort it...nah victor had to go for medical reasons,after evicted he was rushed to hospital to have that hat surgicly removed from his head...
GET NADIA OUT PLEASEEEEE 

VOTE FOR HER ANY WAY POSSIBLE

[ IN AHMED TONE ] 

I HATE HER!! 
michelle the bunny boiler and that stuie
Ahh Michelle is Out :) finally people saw the side of her i saw a long time ago ]:)
Yea, i'm glad Michelle went, She had to go cos she was too OVER-PROTECTIVE with stu and she couldnt leave him alone for a couple of minutes!..I don't know what you lot think but I would like Dan or Nadia to win..!
NADIA WON :@ 

JASON SHUDDA WON IT WASD A CONSPIRACY FOR FIDDLE SAKE

NADIA WON COZ SHE USED TO BE A MAN GEEEZ WHO CARES.......
I WOULD HAVE A SÉX CHANGE FOR 60,000 POUNDS COZ IT COSTS AROUND 2 THOUSAND TO GET A SÉX CHANGE AND 2 THOUSAND TO CHANGE BACK.... :( 

SO YOUR 56,000 BETTER OFF FOR A LITTLE PAIN 

GOODBYE :)

WHO BUILT THE ARK? :):)
who ever voted for nadia to win also wants to change their gender, its guna be the new fashion:(
Some people are so shallow and narrow minded. Just because Nadia won,why is that such a bad thing? Being differant from the so called "normal" does not mean that the person never deserves to achieve anything. Almost 3 and a half million people voted for HER to win..that was 74% of the overall vote. We live in 2004 now people not the 1920's,the sooner u realise it the better. It doesnt matter about anybodys personal reasons, she was a worthy winner and being a former man should not and did not go against her. She brought alot more to the show than anyone else..hence a worthy winner!! So dont act like bad losers cos no matter what u say NADIA WON xxxx
Out of all the housemates I wanted stu to win but I'm really glad for Nadia...you could just see it meant so much to her.
what the freak is big brother? 
i guess everyone else likes reality tv