« Back to All Topics
rating system
Posted in 
Tanx
rating system
Posted in 
Tanx
rating system
I WISH TANX WOULD GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS- NO SUBSCRIBER CRAP NO RATING LIMITS NONE OF THE STUPID RATIN SYSTEM CRAP SICK OF IT ALL!
well i dont know never played it.. today was first time but. I am kinda sick of games always were u have to pay for them and all. rating system wise i like it but i dont like i like how u can get different ranks signes. but i dont like how your rank decreses. i get a kill die im back to 0 it sux.
tru man tru

bring back the old rating system
GAS was the best,,better than electricity
yeah heats faster and its cheaper
OR,,you can get that water system thingy,you know, where it turns a big wheel,to give you power and energy.Natural resource.
hey yo theirs nuthin wrong with the rating system u prolly dont like it cuz u suck and cant geta  good rating its noones fault but ur owns but as far as the mods and everything else goes yeh its gay but hey what can we do about it
well theres nuthing wrong with the rating system cuz it shows how good u r and in some ways intimidates others not to face you. and yall say that the rating system makes u a worse player well it  just shows how good or bad you r. and i bet the people complaining about r the ones that cnat get a goos rating in my opinion
Is there something wrong with your teeth. ;\
You made an excellent point there, Gangsta. I only wish I understood it.
you know i wish i new what i was talkin bout too basiacally all i meant to say was that the rating system is a good idea
Gangsta im with you because i have a pretty good rating about 102 and basically its just a showing that u r good or u r bad. Either way its supposed to be meant for being the best of the best and having fun. but I like the new rating system because its more of a challenge. The only problem is subscribing. That in game pop up bugs me so much that it drives my game away and i lose 2 rating points but anyway my opinion is i think the rating system is OK because it shows how good (or bad) u r.