COPA Tanx Clans
Posted in 
Tanx
COPA Tanx Clans
Posted in 
Tanx
COPA Tanx Clans
Português:
Venho por este meio convidar o todos os Clãs Brasileiros e Americanos a participar em mais um evento da CentralTanx, com nome de Copa Tanx Clãs.
As Regras são ditas no Fórum da CentralTanx no Tópico Copa Tanx Clãs quem tiver interessado em saber mais que visite o link: 

http://www.centraltanx.web.pt

Atenciosamente CentralTanx 2004

P.S: Para os Clãs Americanos existem 4 vagas, e para os Clãs Brasileiros também. Mas Informações em 
 no fórum!

--------------------------------------------------------
English
I come for this half invite the all of the Clãs Brazilian and American it participate in more an event from the CentralTanx, with name of Copa Tanx Clãs.  The Rules are you dictate in the Forum from the CentralTanx in the Topic Copa Tanx Clãs who will have interested in know more than visits the link: 

Considerately CentralTanx 2004

P.S: For the Clãs American they 4 vacancies exist, and for the Clans Brazilian also.  But Information in 
 in the forum!  
--------------------------------------------------------

Bryan se tiver ai ve se tem erros a tradução mano e tenta ajudar os gringos tambem :)

Ok let me tranlate this into a way you will all understand.

The Copa Tanx will start again in August

However this time it will be open to the World

Starts:
 Month of August, or still this month;

# of Clans:
 8 (4 Brazilians; 4 Americans);

# of players of each clan:

Each team will have 3 inital players.

Each clan can have from 4 to 6 members, not more than 6. But the head Office advises not to have less than 4 players for the Tournament;

Rules:

1- Each clan will have to elect 2 judges at minimum, (1 intial and another acting). In the end there will be 16 Judges, 2 of each clan;

Judges are used  to keep track of kill-Death and to settle and disputes regarding winning and losing.

2- A judge will not be allowed to act as a judge in his own clans battle

3- no R-E-S-P-E-C-T = no tournament for you

4- The offical results will be placed in a Topic that is in the Central Tanx Forum;
(I will re-post them in here)

If you have an questions or do not understand ASK sombody.

PS Bryan did I get this all right?
I think TrA would like to join Copa Tanx. That is if we can get Razor to stay unbanned for that long.
Thx DRILL :D

People, I am going to need to the corroboration from the entrance of the clans American up to near week, otherwise I lament does not be able to have them in the Tournament.  I expect that understand mine English.  

It would be good has the Tra in the Tournament but I WENT need from the answer of the leader or of someone responsible.  They can give the answer here I WENT them read in the forum from the CentralTanx.  
Yup, it looks good....
IF anything, I'll post here as well..

I am one of the leaders of TrA and we will join the Copa Tourny. I will make a post with my 6 people once i choose them.
Hello. I,as the SSG leader, wish to enroll the SSG clan in this tournament. And I wish to ask one thing, do the leaders have to fight or can they settle disputes?
> Deve haver um controle de nicks duplicados...
Its have to be a control to duplicated nicks names...

> Os juízes da Copa Tanx devem estar cientes das habilidades dos jogadores que irão participar.
The judjes of Copa Tanx have to know the skills of players that will participate of the championship

> Então, eu quero ser um juiz também HEheEH
So, I wanna be a Jugje ;-)

> Mais respeito comigo!
> Falow HEHehEH

> Obs: Meu time tá vindo ae...
Ps: my team is coming here...
HEheHEH

> Falow pessu
Bye guys

(mandei bem no 'enrolation' hein?)

he said he wants to be a jugje.
What you will need is :

Up to  6 players that will fight at the designated times...

Its like, between a 3 day period, or so...

So, at least 3 per team that will fight 3 of another team...at a time period...
Select your team wisely, because there wont be easy players there..

ae bryan avisa em ingles k as ekipas k vao partecipar são:
Unidos
U.A.G
U.S.A
SSS

o SSS É O UNICO AMERICANO, ae avisa tb em ingles k as inscrições tão fechadas... vlw mano
Only 4 clans will participate...
There has been a slight change of plans...

SSS is the only American team on the Cup.....

The 'try-outs' have been closed.....sorry ppl...
But, only 4 will participate, and they are shown above me right here :)
Thank you...

O que há com a Copa Tanx?

Eu recebi um e-mail do Major dizendo que ele estava com problemas e gostaria que eu tomasse parte da organização do torneio até a sua volta. Porém, não foi por má vontade que eu não fiz nada, pois o Fórum da Central Tanx que se destina a discussão sobre o assunto não está entrando.

Teoricamente, era para minha equipe jogar essa semana contra Unidos e U.A.Gs. O problema é que não apareceu, se quer, algum juíz pra falar com a gente. Fora que as equipes americanas parecem que não estão interessadas em participar, afinal o único que se manifestou até agora foi o DRILL DESTRUCTOR.

Na minha opinião, se ainda houver o interesse, devemos fazer uma Copa mais organizada com o site completo do assunto disponibilizando informações completas para todos os jogadores.
======================
I think Copa Tanx organization have to be stop for a while, cuz we aren't ready to make that yet.

Maybe, it will restart in the next month. I'm waiting the reply of the Copa Tanx administration.

> M.A.S.S.A.C.R.E [ULTRA U.S.A]
Obs: SSS? Que equipe é essa?
Ps: SSS? What team is it?
Ask Major_Unido, Mexican
Maybe Copa Tanx oraganization will have to stop for while, like i said...

When i get more information, i'll report you all.

> M.A.S.S.A.C.R.E [ULTRA U.S.A]
Now here's some stuff I remember