« Back to All Topics
JOIN T.E.C
Posted in 
Tanx
JOIN T.E.C
Posted in 
Tanx
JOIN T.E.C
 T.E.C - The Elite Commandos are lookking for people to join T.E.C . Our TEC FORUM is tectec.proboards32.com And the main site is www.maxpages.com/tecarmy. Please do join us. If you can make a join then please make a          T.E.C - name . 

Thanx :d
MASTER TEC ITS ME KILLERSMILLER WHATS THE SITE AGAIN FOR TEC? AND WOTS THE SITE CALLED TO MAKE IT?
LOL KILLER MASTER TEC JUST TOLD U THE WEB LOL!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MASTER!!!!! ITS ME HELLMELT LMAO THATS  WHY WHEN U ASKED ME TO JOIN TEC I HAD TO SAY NO COS IM ALL READY IN IT 

WHERE U BEEN!!!
TEC MASTER posted:

"Posted: Jul 3, 2004 5:19 PM"
Hey why isn't superdogno3 here?:O he should be he's running late. Now he will be going 77 MPH instead of 40 MPH like he's supposedd to:p i think he deserves s ticket:D or did he join TrA???
yes and where the hecks master
maybe somewhere from nowhere. AKA i dont know
MASTER WHYD U LEAVE TEC 2 ITS DOOM U TRAITOR 
I bet your master defected and joined FISH (Fighting Intense Strike Hard) clan. You can join too. Go to our website 
http://www.tradezone.com/tradesites/FISH.html
hey fish, how about you stop saying that MASTER - TEC defected. You probably don't know him as well as i do. ;\
ive know master tec for a long time and i havent seen him in long time aswell.. very good fighter. when i first came to tanks i was TEC. hope u have good luck with starting TEC again. lead well with knowledge and wisdom!! 
sorry, not sure who master Tec is.. but i knew the original leader of TEC very very well.. his name was TEC EAGLE
Didn't you just say that you knew master tec real well? oh, well. Life is exciting.
i think fish is fake cuz i think just 1 person make a bunch of forum names 2 make them look big
Maybe if you visit our website, you would see that there are MULTIPLE Names instead of just ONE.

http://www.tradezone.com/tradesites/Goldfish.html