« Back to All Topics
help plz
Posted in 
Billiards
help plz
Posted in 
Billiards
help plz
i made name ,subbed name and verified its regisrty by email..I can get into the web version but not the downloaded version..Also when i open the pool room to play the web version goes into full screen and only gives me the option to close the window .I have no option to minimize .Is there anyway to fix this?
on web version there is no minimize button unless you have adjusted it smaller than your moniter screen, or unless you have bought a new CPU. also you can't make a subbed name. you must register a name, verify through email, and then subscribe. try unistalling PC version and downloading it again; or check to make sure it is up to date.
I made name registered it thru flyordie played as non sub first in web browser..then subbed the name..so ok there..can you plz tell me how to adjust the flyordie screen resolution if you know..And thank you for your reply as well (F)
oops :  ps:  did the uninstall and redownloaded that didn't help..lol   And nope same pc nothing new on it..  srry forgot to add that last time :D
To change the screen resolution

Click the Start button and select Settings and Control Panel . 
Open Display . 
Click on the Settings tab (Control+Tab with keyboard). 
Adjust the Screen Area to 800x600 or higher and click OK .