« Back to All Topics
My OLD Snooker Tourneys :) Question?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hey guys and gals, i was just looking at my old site and at the Rankings, and was wondered how many of you guys on that rankings page still play on FlyorDie.

Alot of the new people on here wont recognise any of those names, but im sure you older players will.

Chris

http://www.geocities.com/snookertournaments/index1.html

go on Rankings :)
Hi Jimmy:p,
            As you well know i was admin with you there and i run the tournaments on a sunday:p. I didnt get to play in mant myself because of this. I say update thesite and start it again fresh mate. Im sure your get just as much interest, as it was a great tournament and good fun. What you think people? 

Good Luck

Greenie
Hi pal :p?
Yea, u should start this site again, it was lots of fun, however I didn't played much.
Greetz
Ron
Remember me darling,
I havent played flyordie for over a year now. But if you started something like that up you never know:p. HOw is every one doing.....im still in aol..lmfao. So if you have any problems dont ask!
Greetz
D
I wonder who that PoneTM at the top of the list is? he looks like a good player? :p
Hehe Pone, I think it was best to end the tournaments when i did, its better to go out on a high than slowely drizzle away, about restarting them, im totally not sure.

This summer i have alot of spare time and would be able to commit to certain roles, such as a ladder league admin etc, but who knows, maybe a one off big tournaments, we'll see.

Stoney i agree that  Pone was a good player, shame we dont see him around anymore :).

elo chris :p tis scotty i reckon u shud bring em back never had chance to play in em though i recognise alot of the players so i must of been rubbish wen u did em :p id love to play in em ;)see were i come in top snooker players if the best play we can see whos the best ;) or whos nearly as good as max?:p
Hi all!!!

Hello Chris my friend ;)

Ye i agree ..very nice tourneys and games we played..but the most important was the frienship we "created".Lots of friends and nice people e meet here. so because of that and after a long long~time without playing im coming back... :D

Ill start playing again ..and wich to find my old m8s :)