« Back to All Topics
Farewell REALPOOL !!!!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
today, june the 6th of 2004, Realpool league will be deleted from the internet by the staff of myleague due to inactivity. 
For myself this means the end of a era, tho there was no playing anymore in the league, everyone was still related to it. Me for myself played for over 1500 games there, played in hundreds of tournys and met there very fine people, people who more than two years after first the first frame, still belong in my heart.
Therefor i feel sad, that a site where our history was printed on, will be deleted. By this i also wanna thank the people who put energy and efforts in realpool league, well.. there are so many, but especially Carp. This gentleman gave pleasure to many many snookerplayers. This guy is the best fod could wish to have as member. TXS ALOT CURT!!!!

Well, i hope everyone will remember Realpool league as a good league, where there was room for frienship, fun, and some fine competition....

Farewell Realpool, we wont forget you...

Bolleke 
Agreed, there never has been, and there never will be, a better league on FOD in terms of quantity at its peak, and in terms of quality.

I'm honoured to have been one of its top players, a tournament director, and an admin.

Thanks to everyone associated with Realpool.
Only ever played in 1 realpool tourny very long time ago i remember loads of people being there and i got further than many expected me to get from what i can remember of it :p

farewell to a crackin league ;)
scotty
It brings back the fondest of memories too Ludo.  It's nice top reflect back on it even if it is for the  unfortunate reason of league closure.

FOD was certainly a different place back then and RealPool was the place to be.  It will never be the same again I assure you however, the friends made from those times will indeed be friends forever.

Perhaps for fun, we'll have a reunion tourny one day soon.

seien Sie gut alter Freund!
bub...

I have to agree that RealPool is the best Snooker League ever created and i was proud to be apart of it from the early days. 

Most people talk about i remember a tournament from Realpool a very long time ago, i think that Realpool was at its best when there was only ladder games and no tournaments but this was a very long time ago and times have changed, when Realpool first started tournaments and for the next few months after this Realpool truly at its peak but it has always been a pleasure to play in.

Respect to all the Admins, especially Curt for making it all possible and a big thanks to all of you that played in it :D

Chris
Ye REALPOOL The best league ever :)

i agree with all my m8s say. Ill never forget the league REALPOOL and the friends i made in this league. thanks to all who helped this league :) thanks Curt you´re my man ;)

REALPOOL 4 3V3R
Hello to all RealPool friends!!!!!!
As thanking to Curp and RealPool for joining two people for the rest of life, we started the RealSnooker league for all our friends.
A bit different, coz it is played in pro rooms, and becouse of many players who are not able to respect someone's hard work to keep it nice, the league is private.
Everyone who would like to join Realpool's "child", visit www.myleague.com/realsnooker!!!!
mirche & worldchamp