« Back to All Topics
Misunderstand or Blind???
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic

Im glad that there are still people who agree with me on the political part of ,Not be able to speak of God 'in public and taking his name from our pledge ..It truly is a shame when all the sick or immorral things in life can be excepted ,,and the mention of the one ,,who taught us the safe and healthy way to a happy life is wrong!
Everyone has their own beliefs and has their own right to feel and think the way they want to...but if we have to except their beliefs and live with the way they believe...Shouldnt they have to except ours and live with it!
And keep the way things are and have been for hunderds of years..
For those of us who believe ,,,
STAY DOWN FOR THE OLD SCHOOL WAYS"..
And to those of you who dont ...
TO DAM BAD"
Get over it ,,and Except it 
"WE DID ! 

Peace to ya !

OH Incase you dont have any idea of what im talking about ..its just a statement back to some of those who had something to say on the old school ways ...that i posted ..awhile back!

yea errything shud stay how it was b4..:|' DOWN WIT THA SCHOOLS!

*STAY DOWN WIT THA OLD SCHOOL WAYS :p'
Lmao Old school,,you Featherwood,, You Didn't even go to school,,Check your spelling. Oh and get over it there's NO such thing as Old School anymore you idiot. So forget about old school and start working on your punctuations.Oh and BTW=By The Way Get the Syrindge out.
Are you trying to show how smart you are ...
let me tell you something "foolio"
ITS BETTER TO BE THOUGHT OF AS A FOOL..
THEN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND RELEAVE ALL DOUBT!
"OH THAT WAS FOR YOU, "JAILBIRD" WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BEING IN JAIL..
..THEM BOYS WOULD HURT YOU !
if you don't like the pledge the way it is DON'T SAY IT! lmfao