Forever.England plz respond
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear Forever.England,
                     I have tried many times but have failed to log onto FOD games i have tried many a time.The screen just goes white and nothing happens!What should i do friend??
Yours
-BFG-Death
Try accesing the site from another link or website ...also try checking your firewall to see if it has blocked anything on flyordie

hey Death lile TANK said check your firewall
also make sure you dont have your pop up stopper if u have one also as tank said there are other ways to get in to fod......unfortunatly i dont have any links handy

Goodluck
Hi -BFG-Death,
Yes as Forever and TANK said do check your firewall and if you have Pop-up Stopper and the window can't open gold down "Ctrl" then click it while still holding that button. But if you don't have pop-up stopper maybe use 
http://www.solware.com
 or Try refreshing the homepage of FlyOrDie or Solware Lt.. And if your a Subscriber try using the PC version.

Good luck.. i hope some of that info helps.

AT
ok thank you but i dont like giving credit card details because they could go of and use my number take money out my bank account and stuff you know
Yours
-BFG-Death
P.S:thank you for info
I meant was when you subscribe do you have to give credit card details?because i dont want to give my number because they could go around U.S.A and spend my money!
Yours
-BFG-Death
(Tanx Player)
yeah i agree with BFG Death ... but i think they will spend it in europe ... reason being i paid for europe radio on real arcade and i have never brought anything off of real arcade. New credit card arrived yesterday. I mean europe radio, what tha , is it any good ?

Not that i understood anything BFG death was saying 
you can subscriber other ways besides usein a Cc paypal for 1