« Back to All Topics
D/C
Posted in 
Off-topic
D/C
Posted in 
Off-topic
D/C
occasionally during a game, i get disconnected from the room. i dont know why, sometimes it happens when the other plyer doesn't take his shot and just waits to be timed out. its not my internet because iv got broadband and that cant disconnect. so its something to do with FoD. id like someone to get back to me on this because im losing a lot of rating and my Win/Loss ratio is getting more lame. 

Maroon
lol its not the site. alot of players do that. sometime wen the other player doesnt take his turn and his cue stickl doesnt show, they d/c and somethime the table resets. its happened b4. o and even broadband can disconnect. just so ya no.
bah i wanna play u sum time. what games do u play ? and what times do u come on at ?
um ok.
i play mostly 8-ball room 1,4or6. and Oregon time, in between 9am-like 3pm. 
Oregon time..... and thats wot exactly in GMT ? wats ur ratin in 8ball ?
My rattin sux and im not sure in GMT time so yea. Maybe we will just meet. 
>>Note: I have 6 names so just so ya no.
well i have 240. still crap. whats ur name maybe i know u from another name ?

X-Honna
Cron Knight
Helper
Angel Of HeII
Moon Dancer
Duck TaIes

u got any others?

iv only got this one
and i dont recognise any of ur names...
ah well no deal. 
cya around tho i hope.
You forgot one other name...and how could you forget it....what about champ's girl :( if thats how you feel!!!!
CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
how did you get on? i thought your dads place had no net dude. :) im glad your back tho! and the reason "Champ's girl" aint there is because last i heard from Bonnie you were looking for a new gf. So i asumed we were not together any more. And so i kinda got a new bf. Sorry. :( i feel somwhat bad now. :( still pals i hope. :) maybe atleast? and besides, i said in the last e-mail that i thought you was looking 4 a new 1 anywho. didnt u see it? lol owell. i hope to see you around. E-mail me sometime kk? :) luv ya!
Lol, well Bonnie is a likkle liar int she, damn sisters, erm well i got on at skewl to reply to it and also im getting net back on june 1st, bonnie told me about the new bf thing summit like capt. obvlivious gd luck to ya both adn yeah we can still be good amtes, i'll speak to ya more when internets back we'll arrange a date :-P

Love ya loadz

RDC
?:| chris no offence m8 but internet girlfriends?:|!
lol 2 things, 
1. how u no we were in ternet itme?
2. i no ppl who r now married and they met online. 
SO HA! lol
ummmmmmmmmm LMAO
Chris, me and capt. obvious (Ryan) aint an itme. He my brother lol. Well sorta.  ill explain wen ya come back. Bye!!!!!!
and the reason "Champ's girl" aint there is because last i heard from Bonnie you were looking for a new gf. So i asumed we were not together any more. And so i kinda got a new bf. Sorry.  

That is what your wrote...

:p
kk point taken. now just stop lol :p it's annoying wen ppl you dont even no put oppinions about u where ppl can see. 
...........shut-up scotty lol

And arie bonnie told me capt. obvious was your bf so i duno she must've got the wrong end of the stick.
I'll speak to ya soon.

_RDC_
Interesting post.. Keep up the laugh's..
It's good for ya.
Your getting INTERNET cheated on by with capt. obvious, that makes it so much funnier. He barely has the skills to talk.
lmao! Ryan aka capt. obvious
is  my BROTHER!!! and the reason he has no say in this is because he doesn't check forum. he doesn't reply and he has no clue this is going on lol. SO HA!!!

and Chris babe, i'll talk to you soon too :)
Will you be my Internet girlfriend?
SPAMMING OF MY TOPIC POST IS TOTALLY PROHIBITED ! but carry on lol
lol if you dont care then y say anything :p
oi-vai concept, u dont need to post just so you can disagree with my oppinion of some1 being somewhat funny. 
lol
your out voted concept, i said it once i'll say again, Maroon5, u funny
what are u ppl arguing about???
lol just stupid stuff :p this post is kinda funny and ah well i have clue anymore :p