« Back to All Topics
More rooms more mods...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
More rooms more mods...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
More rooms more mods...
I believe having the "Automatic game room pick"...thing... is going to cause more mods.  I think this because if you try to sign into a room and it is full u have to choose another room that isn't full causing many people to go into other rooms besides room one. Causing need for more mods.
plus,the mods that we 
do have
, all can't be on at once.

just my thought's
actually there is no prollems wit the rooms
mods can be in as many rooms as they want, so can u 
i saw luna in rm 1 2 & 3 of 8ball b4 moderating each 1 very well :P well done :)
I overheard somwhere that a a MOD has recommended a member of Billiards to FlyOrDie for further evaluation into possible MOD hood.
Interesting eminem_g , wont work. What do the moderators call room one billiards again , couldn't find the post ,point is where do most people go if they have a choice , the # 1 rooms , if you could go to any room if you subscribed say , where would you go , you know you would go to room 1 , bingo , no need for anymore moderators. Whatever happens in the others , who cares , i mean you can leave , and whats wrong with screen shots,flyordie actually tell u how to make one on this site , so why more . But i see your point, and it would be nice to see some new blood on the block.Oh 1 more thing i do hold the moderators in high regard, this is more a balance that flyordie have to get rite, and 1 i would'nt want to make ... to hard  
she has a point think about it ya'll