« Back to All Topics
More rooms more mods...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
More rooms more mods...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
More rooms more mods...
I believe having the "Automatic game room pick"...thing... is going to cause more mods.  I think this because if you try to sign into a room and it is full u have to choose another room that isn't full causing many people to go into other rooms besides room one. Causing need for more mods.
plus,the mods that we 
do have
, all can't be on at once.

just my thought's
she has a point think about it ya'll
Interesting eminem_g , wont work. What do the moderators call room one billiards again , couldn't find the post ,point is where do most people go if they have a choice , the # 1 rooms , if you could go to any room if you subscribed say , where would you go , you know you would go to room 1 , bingo , no need for anymore moderators. Whatever happens in the others , who cares , i mean you can leave , and whats wrong with screen shots,flyordie actually tell u how to make one on this site , so why more . But i see your point, and it would be nice to see some new blood on the block.Oh 1 more thing i do hold the moderators in high regard, this is more a balance that flyordie have to get rite, and 1 i would'nt want to make ... to hard  
I overheard somwhere that a a MOD has recommended a member of Billiards to FlyOrDie for further evaluation into possible MOD hood.
actually there is no prollems wit the rooms
mods can be in as many rooms as they want, so can u 
i saw luna in rm 1 2 & 3 of 8ball b4 moderating each 1 very well :P well done :)